Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

Started by hanon, August 13, 2013, 08:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinu

Quote from: hanon on August 14, 2013, 02:26:13 PM
The intermediate device produce 280 KW

Now that's what I call a decent power density for those little boxes.
I wonder what kind of 2N3055 they use there... It must be pretty good ones, right?  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pLVhyVI1WM
http://www.circuitbreakerstore.com/circuit-breakers/abb/air-breakers/k-line-breakers-600-volt/parts-circuit-breaker/gould-shawmut-current-limiting-fuse-a4by1600/

Quote from: hanon on August 14, 2013, 02:26:13 PM
... and the bigger device produce around 1 MW.

:o Yup, it surely does.

Farmhand

My bet is it is a deception, I see no reason whatsoever to believe that the current measured at 2:50 minutes in the video is that input current while the lamps are being powered,
or any reason why it would be considered an accurate measurement. considering the fluctuations and the still shot taken at the lowest point of the fluctuation, however the accuracy is not
such a concern as is weather or not the load is powered while the measurement is taken or is it is even the actual input that is being measured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRSP7h73u-Q

They look like a pair of better dressed Kapanadzes.

I don't consider the video to have any proof of anything.

Cheers

a.king21

Quote from: FatBird on August 15, 2013, 03:38:38 PM
What good are these things if they DON'T show us how to make one? ??? ???

It's like a guy BRAGGING about his FAST CAR, but how does that help POOR people WITHOUT any electricity? ???

They do show you how to make one. They have 5 detailed patents.

tinman

Quote from: FatBird on August 15, 2013, 03:38:38 PM
What good are these things if they DON'T show us how to make one? ??? ???

It's like a guy BRAGGING about his FAST CAR, but how does that help POOR people WITHOUT any electricity? ???

And here they are pictured with there first big investors. The 75kw system is being promoted in the pic.

markdansie

B1 and B2 are negotiating with Sterling. They have developed an overunity powered banana. It needs soem funding so he can gett here ASAP
Kind Regards
Mark