Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Transducer coil and transducer effect.

Started by synchro1, August 22, 2013, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

I think probably a laminated core transformer coupled with a rectifier might work. I still need to try that. I'm certain the transformer will ring at the same audio frequency it does with the Joule Ringer circuit.

Nevertheless, the power of four wires, twin SBC's, wether wrapped on a bobbin or toroid fashion has the unique characteristic of rectifying full sine wave input, and inverting pulsed D.C. to A.C.  

A core transformer with SBC'S on on each end should work the same rectifier inverter magic!  

Magluvin

Quote from: synchro1 on August 23, 2013, 04:40:04 PM

Nunez has a miniaturized audio generator running 98 LED'S, rectified full sine wave off a twelve volt battery towards the end of this video. I have demonstrated frequency to LED brightness with no increase in power consumption. Luminosity is generated by frequency alone as a separate factor, without any increase in draw. Nunez's running in the Khz and lighting 98 instead of 8 LEDS. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sNI-EpJwFg[/size]

"I have demonstrated frequency to LED brightness with no increase in power consumption."

I can relate to that statement.  ;)

Was what you had seen, that at a particular freq(going up in freq) the led starts to jump to a brighter state?

I built a solid state laser project in 7th grade. The circuit description said that the led/laser diode would produce a higher state in order to produce the beam. Well later I experimented with a RS large 10mm red led and pulsing. Was using a small relay in my RS color computer driven by software. Taught myself assembler back then, early 80s. But the switching was definitely audio freq and just a battery, resistor and a cap.

When you use a magnifying glass in front of the led, you can project a pretty clear image of the chip  on a wall or paper. Even the anode wire can be seen well.

Well, when I raised the freq to a particular level, one of the 4 sides of the chip got brighter. Then upping the freq a bit more and a second side of the chip jumped up in brightness, and eventually all sides. I just used a 9v batt and a resistor that would be of lower value than to run the led on constantly.

If I hadnt built that laser circuit(which was IR. Not as much fun as I imagined.), then I wouldnt have tried to emulate the effect described with an led. 

My mountain bike rear light uses pulsing( you can actually just detect it with the eye) and it is BRIGHT red. Gets 100 hours off 2 AAA's. Its funny. when it gets low and dim, its like all of a sudden. Maybe there is a threshold voltage where it 'jumps' due to insufficient current, but still being pulsed.  ;) Just thought of that now. I could test that. Would be simple to emulate battery drop in a jiffy.

But if you still have the ability to do the extra bright tests, try the magnifying glass visual and see if one side of the chip lights first. 

Mags

TinselKoala

Wow.... 98 LEDs on 12 volts, using frequencies!

How about 24 LEDs on less than 1.5 volts?  If you are impressed by Nunez, you really should check out the various JT threads where much better results are obtained... and better measurements are obtained!

This circuit of mine isn't particularly efficient, it even uses a 1:1 toroid winding. But it lights up 24 LEDs brilliantly using a depleted AAA battery, just one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM1qdATaiks

synchro1

I just wired the amp audio output through a Radio Shack 120 to 12 volt transformer backwards and succeeded in illuminating a 120 volt A.C. CFL at 482 hz using the volume to control brightness! I am contemplating a video.

This test proves Daniel Nunez's "Sacred Geometry Coil" is a bunch of malarky.

Nunez aledges he can light only eight LEDS off his 12 volt battery while TK just demonstrated lighting 24 off a 1.5 AAA.

synchro1

I believe it should be possible to run a full bank of long florescent bulbs at full brightness with a powerful amplifier running a tailored audio frequency through a microwave transformer for a large grow light operation. Lumens per decibel!

My surround sound amp has five and seven channels for cube speakers and another for the bass. At least seven separate transformers could be wired on very easily for seven separate light banks. Each light bank could handle multiple bulbs. Tune to the load with frequency and and volume. What light controller could compare with the power of this amplifier?