Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Transducer coil and transducer effect.

Started by synchro1, August 22, 2013, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Daniel Nunez runs amplified audio signals into a 1:1 Rodin transformer coil and demonstrates overunity with a scope shot in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqNqMfBj_F8

The coil acts like a microphone at resonant frequency and transforms sound into electric power. Apparently, it amplifies it too! I am beginning to experiment with the effect. I designed a Spiral knot coil, familiar to many of you, a lot simpler to construct then the sacred geometry job.

I'll go further at this point and postulate that a laminated core transformer will act the same way at resonant frequency, the 12 to 120 kind we buy from Radio Shack. I plan to try.

totoalas

can we use the water u;trasonic fogger  change the coil to a transformer output????

TinselKoala

No overunity. Measurement artifact.

And he's not inputting "Sound" nor is sound being "transduced" here!

He is inputting an AC oscillation of _electricity_ at a frequency of 17 kHz, which is still considered to be "audio" although not many people can actually hear much above 14 kHz. And he's putting that in using a powerful audio frequency amplifier.

It's not "sound" unless you are vibrating some physical object that moves air, to make waves that you can hear. Electrical impulses at audio frequencies aren't "sound".

And POWER is NOT ENERGY. Getting more "power" measured this way on your output does not mean you have gotten more ENERGY out than you have put in.

OK. That is it. He is claiming "Overunity is possible with the POE-mini" and he is advertising them for sale on his website. This is a false claim, made to increase his sales of product.

synchro1

The ultra sonic-fogger sounds like a winner!

I downloaded an audio generator to my laptop and bought the connections so now I'm out putting the tones through my amplifier earphones. Next; I plan to wire the earphone wires to two ends of one serial bifiar in the quadfilar spiral, and check for electrical output in the second coentwined serial bifilar.

Nunez runs it down at 842 Hz, in the high pitched audible range as well. I noticed the 17khz was high into the inaudible range. Retrod1 ran a pure sine wave through a TV toroid and accomplished magnet spin. I plan to fish around for the coil's resonance, tailored to load.  

MileHigh

I will back TK up on this one.  I watched the clip and the "power of language" issue is front and center here.  It applies to both what he says, and also to what he does not say.  He is just a beginner and does not know what he is doing.  He is just doing the clip by the numbers and blindly reading the meters.  And he is selling stuff with false claims, a real no no.

How do you get the speaker effect?

Answer lies here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfDQFtY1n8E