Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

10,000 Volt Water Battery From tins and Water

Started by markdansie, August 22, 2013, 08:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: markdansie on August 23, 2013, 03:51:29 PM
Hi TK
When I put the video up I was sure that you would come forward with some of your past devices.  Thanks you for doing so.
I am also always surprised by Pirate (first year MIT online )
I believe education is always important and i learn from both of you
Many thanks
Hi Mark
Electrostatic gadgetry is one of my "specialities" for sure and I'm always glad to have a chance to show off the gadgets! I am particularly proud of my Moore's Dirod... even today you don't see very many of these devices, yet they are very reliable and surprisingly powerful. I've done successful demos at 100 percent humidity, raining outside, and the Dirod keeps on working. I also would not be able to understand influence machines at all, without my having carefully analyzed the functioning of the Dirod.
Ironically, though, I have never built a Kelvin water drop generator of my own .... maybe that should be my next project, while it's still hot and dry around here!

TinselKoala

@Kator:
The panel is a piece of aluminium duct tape, with the paper backing still in place. It is held by the clip on the end of the bamboo chopstick, which I use as a "bleeder resistor" when I want to discharge without a spark. The active field plates of the chamber are inside the chamber, so putting the panel outside the chamber acts as a capacitor-resistor to ground, through my body. But the side of the chamber that the effect happens on ... is the grounded side. I don't remember the polarity of the VGD, but it's probably top-negative.

I am aware of Turtur's work, and I think he's making ordinary electrostatic motors. But some of the videos you linked are new to me, so I'll watch them and see if I can pick up anything new.
Some friends of mine visited Turtur a couple of years ago and weren't too excited by what they saw, but I don't really know any details beyond that.

Thanks for the interest and the information!
--TK

markdansie

Hi TK
I want to do an article on electrostatic gadgets, can you direct me to the best of your video's. A few comments would be good as well.
Mark

TinselKoala

Quote from: markdansie on August 24, 2013, 01:59:39 AM
Hi TK
I want to do an article on electrostatic gadgets, can you direct me to the best of your video's. A few comments would be good as well.
Mark

Heh.... the ones I like might not be the ones you or your readers would like!

And unfortunately most of my machines are in Canada still, including my wonderful little Dirod. The only static machine I have here is my original Bonetti machine and I haven't operated it in ten years or more.

But I'll go over the vids and see if I can find some good ones. You can check my channel and search for the tag "electrostatics" and see what pops up, too. I'll PM you tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest!
--TK

(This one is good for a few laughs...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpemKuf6X_c

markdansie

Thank you TK
I will send the draft article with you so you can correct my mistakes. I had a lot of people email me personally asking if I knew anyone who experimented with Static devices........and of course you the best.

PS rosemary is on the war path again, will keep you updated