Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Melnicenko self running device

Started by steadyfield, August 26, 2013, 01:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steadyfield

hi,everyone
I found this in the kapanadze thread posted by a russian.It seems that there's little discussion about it.so I want to bring it up here.

I have purchased all the parts and I'm waiting for delivery.

related links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGfSDbnwbk
http://ua-hho.do.am/publ/idei_po_ehnergii/generator_ehnergii_na_nelinejnoj_induktivnosti/2-1-0-185  (please use google translate)

here are some explanations taken from his original post.

In moment t1:
Switch S1 is shorted, S2 opened.
Current from charged capacitor C1 advancethrough inductances L1-L2-L3.
Because L1 and L2 are in anti phase,accumulation of energy in L1 and L2 doesn't happen, because their magneticfields cancel each other (anti phase windings).
Accumulation of energy happens only in theL3 coil.

In moment t2:
Switch S1 is opened and S2 shorted.
Thus EMF (electromotive forces) arises onlyin L1 and L3 coils, because L1 and L3 are switched in phase and L2 shortcircuited.
When both currents are in phase resultingEMFs are summing up, when in antiphase,  EMFs are subtracted - canceled.

As currents in both coils L1-L3 areidentical in magnitude and phase, in moment t2 we have resulting EMF twicebigger than EMF in moment t1.
The circuit of Feddback returns part of thereceived power on input, for the next cycles of operation.
The remained received power was sent toload R.

Скважность need to be 2 (D=0.5) andfrequency about 100KHz.
This is very short description of one cycleof operation. The control diagram provides repeated repetition of processdescribed above.

============ some questions ===========
1. Do you think it is a scam? If it is ,how did he make the scam? If it isn't a scam,where does the energy come from?
2.Does the diagram drawn by Vladimir Lapin(see the last attachment) correspond with the circuit in the video? (especially the inductor)

regards

TinselKoala

Neat!

The schematic was drawn in December 2007? You mean we've been wasting our time on Joule Thiefs for nearly six years now?

Please let me know when you get your replication working.

(Do I think it's a scam? Yes. How did he make it? I don't know, but there is certainly plenty of room for little button batteries in there. Does Lapin's schematic correspond to the board? Impossible to say, we can't see all of the board's circuitry. It at least seems to have the right components listed. I can't tell about the coil wiring.)

Seriously, though, I am watching and I'd like to see the results of your build, whether it works "as intended" or not.

a.king21

Sreadyfield:  The one thing to watch out for is that you are not picking up emf from the house wiring. Because the power output is so low it is very easy to power a couple of leds from "radiant" mains energy. I would take the device outside and  away from transmitters and overhead power lines. I've been fooled by house mains wiring like that before.
Good luck with your replication.

enron-r-crooks