Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrostatic Devices and Energy : The Genius of Tinsel Koala

Started by markdansie, August 27, 2013, 02:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Many thanks for TK for compiling a list of his video's on Electrostatic devices and machines

http://revolution-green.com/2013/08/27/electrostatic-devices-energy/

PS the genius bit was a play of the Tesla association....lets not get to carries away lol

Kind Regards

TinselKoala

Now you're embarrassing me.   :-[

I tinker and learn from tinkering. I've taken some ordinary electrostatic devices and improved them as best I can, trying to understand the important principles involved. I try to have a little fun along the way, and I like to build stuff that has a certain style of appearance. But true creativity is a very hard thing to achieve. There is not much that is really new in these demos, but I hope people enjoy them and maybe even get some ideas of their own from them.

The particular design of the Moore's Dirod is unique to me, it incorporates a couple of improvements that you won't see in any other Dirod. For that matter, you probably won't see another Dirod at all. Of all the devices I have constructed I am most proud of the little Dirod. I made it in 1999 when I was at ISSO in San Francisco. Now it is in a box, on a shelf, somewhere in Canada, unknown and forgotten. It is capable of producing 60,000 volts with just a few turns of the crank. My Bonetti machines are far more powerful, attaining half a megavolt on a cold dry day, but the little Dirod is my all time favourite.

(ETA: My particular interest in the "free energy" area is extracting and using energy from the environment that we normally ignore or waste. The energy of motion is one such wasted source. Simple devices with no magnets, no wires, nothing hard or unobtainable, can harvest wasted energy of motion and turn it into electricity via electrostatics. It is pretty easy to generate and accumulate high voltage at low currents. The real trick is what I call down-conversion, the converting of HV*low current to lower voltage*higher current. Same power, just making it more usable.)

markdansie

Grimer

Quote from: markdansie on August 27, 2013, 02:28:35 AM
Many thanks for TK for compiling a list of his video's on Electrostatic devices and machines

PS the genius bit was a play of the Tesla association....lets not get to carries away lol

Kind Regards

Al's most impressive tinkering was the one that gave him the WhipMag. I'm afraid that's always going to haunt him.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

MarkE

Quote from: markdansie on August 27, 2013, 02:28:35 AM

Kind Regards
I agree that TinselKoala's experiments are both informative and show a lot of flair.