Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity and Free energy:where two now

Started by markdansie, September 02, 2013, 02:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

This is the first of two part installment on what needs to change to make some progress. The second part will discuss how we can tap into existing resources to better support our innovators and experimenters.

http://revolution-green.com/2013/09/02/overunity-free-energy-now/

Kind Regards
as always

ramset

Mark
I tried several times to look at this link
apparently my server does not want me to see it ?
Can you give a brief explanation?

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: ramset on September 02, 2013, 09:21:10 AM
Mark
I tried several times to look at this link
apparently my server does not want me to see it ?
Can you give a brief explanation?

Thx
Chet
Link works great for me Chet. We did have a member of our forum have the same problem-his server wouldnt let him access our forum. He called his SP,and they fixed it. This is something that Mark probably wont be able to fix from his end,as your SP will have to allow the site into it's approved sites list.
You could try fire fox,that might work?.

lancaIV

An application which became also "US-Patent"-granted but denied by the EP-office:
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?FT=D&date=20121211&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=US&NR=8330282B2&KC=B2&ND=5
(why EP-denied ? ??? )describing energy amplification factors between 3/6X and this also cascaded ! (probably cause this ! ::) )

Probably his agent gives more information (prototype,production et cet.)

Sincerely
              CdL

ramset

Brad
Thx for the reply and explanation
I was hoping for a brief explanation of the "content" of the link?
thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma