Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roy Davis and Rawls Magnetism Discoveries

Started by hanon, September 07, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Tinman:

QuoteI would dearly like to see a real life device that show's a current flow with 0 volt's. Even a super conductor is not absolute 0 in resistance. So where there is a current flow across resistance(no matter how low) there will be a potential difference.
How can you ever have current without P/in?. I meand 10,000 amp's at 0 volts=0 watts-ohms law.

In real life wires have resistance, even superconductors are not absolute superconductors with absolute zero resistance.  It does take energy to get current to flow.  But after the current is flowing then it takes no more energy to keep it flowing if you assume an idealized zero resistance.  The point is to be conscious of that.  It's just like anybody that wants to be serious about learning about electronics has to understand how ideal capacitors and ideal inductors work.  The "peanut gallery" comments like "that's not real life" are from people that are completely missing the point.  To me it sounds like they want to avoid learning the "hard stuff" but to each his or her own.

For capacitors, the no-load condition is an open circuit with infinite resistance, and that's very easy to do in real life.  For inductors, the no-load condition is a short circuit with zero resistance and that's very hard to do in real life.  It doesn't matter though, if you are working on a conceptual level, which is a very useful tool.  I posted how if you placed a closed Gaussian surface inside a magnet where one surface is where the alleged Bloch wall is supposed to be it would prove that the Bloch wall business inside the center of a magnet is simply not true.

Generic mini rant at the world:  Magnetic fields have properties and the ridiculous Howard Johnson/Ed Leedskalnin theories simply do not correspond to the observable properties of magnetic fields.  The "mysterious magnetic keeper" business that revolves around the Leedskalnin mystique is another one.  There are simple explanations for the magnetic keeper and "mainstream" tech people don't even notice things like this.  It's all a tempest in a teapot and it's used to take advantage of people.

MileHigh

tim123

Quote from: MileHigh on September 10, 2013, 05:22:44 PM
Perhaps your question can be posed another way:  Why does a moving charge produce a magnetic field?  These clips might not answer why, but at least they answer how:

Hi MH :)
  so you failed to find such an article - because none exists. Well, thanks for trying anyway, but perhaps you're being a little obtuse. You seem to be missing the point.

All physics can do is describe the * behaviour * of magnetism. It has nothing to say about it's underlying causes.

Here's our conversation so far:

Tim: 'How does a car work'?

MH: 'You get in the door, turn the key, and drive off'.

Tim:  'No, I want to know how it works - not how it's used'

MH: 'It's irrelevant - and you don't need to know that'.

Tim: 'I think it has an engine, and I think the pedals are somehow connected in a way we can't see.'

MH: 'Look - noobs like you should just go and read the Higway Code - it tells you everything you need to know'

Sigh...

tinman

Quote from: hanon on September 10, 2013, 12:22:31 PM
What about this weird magnetic effect discovered by Wesley Gary ?

WESLEY GARY NEUTRAL ZONE

The neutral zone is a neutral line where the polarity of an induced magnet ceases and beyond it changes polarity

A battery changes polarity from one end to the other,and there is no neutral zone inbetween,so what makes you think that is the case with a magnet?.
It's like i said-how do two magnets stick together if the point of contact is neutral?
It's not neutral,infact it is extreemly powerfull.

We dont understand magnetism or gravity,but yet we lay claim that we understand electricity.
When the 3 are related,how can we understand one,and not the other two?
My guess is,we will one day find out that electricity isnt what we thought it was-well not quite anyway.We spend a lot of time looking at a 3 dimentional AC sinewave on a 2 dimentional screen.What dose an AC wave realy look like?-i lean toward a helix-the motion of the earth,sun,solar system,and universe.Any motion can be seen as a helix,depending on frame of reference.

tim123

Quote from: tinman on September 11, 2013, 03:36:16 AM
My guess is,we will one day find out that electricity isnt what we thought it was...
What dose an AC wave realy look like?-i lean toward a helix-the motion of the earth,sun,solar system,and universe.Any motion can be seen as a helix,depending on frame of reference.

Deep stuff mate. I definitely agree about the helix form of EM waves. In fact - it's (almost) mainstream science:

"all electromagnetic radiation consists of helical wave photons; electric currents consist of helical wave electrons. "
http://www.heliwave.com/gaasenbeek/spap1.html

:)

hanon

Quote from: tinman on September 11, 2013, 03:36:16 AM

We dont understand magnetism or gravity,but yet we lay claim that we understand electricity.
When the 3 are related,how can we understand one,and not the other two?
My guess is,we will one day find out that electricity isnt what we thought it was-well not quite anyway.We spend a lot of time looking at a 3 dimentional AC sinewave on a 2 dimentional screen.What dose an AC wave realy look like?-i lean toward a helix-the motion of the earth,sun,solar system,and universe.Any motion can be seen as a helix,depending on frame of reference.

"The day when we shall know exactly what "electricity" is, will chronicle an event probably greater, more important than any other recorded in the history of the human race. The time will come when the comfort, the very existence, perhaps, of man will depend upon that wonderful agent." (NIKOLA TESLA)