Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roy Davis and Rawls Magnetism Discoveries

Started by hanon, September 07, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimwick

I have just joined this discussion group, so will have to get used to your protocols!

Several times I have seen the Bloch Wall illustration, on various sites.  If this works correctly, the picture should appear (copy and paste).
* bloch-wall.jpg (100.17 kB, 490x383 - viewed 377 times.)

Now to be honest, this picture bothers me.  Let us imagine that we take a small piece of wood, just for convenience, and actually draw upon the surface the supposed directions of the spirals, and very importantly we must note that the ends are labelled N and S.  The north end will have the counter clockwise spirals, and the south end will have the clockwise spirals, all as per the drawing.  What we now do is turn this little piece of wood around by 180 degrees, so that now the south end is facing us.  Do you see that the lines of the spiral on this near end are now running *counter clockwise* - but wait - just seconds ago that gave us a north pole!

To put it rather bluntly, this concept as shown in the picture is broken.  Any "spiral" must run down the whole length of the bar magnet, twisting in the same direction throughout (no reversal half way along).  So how then do we get a south pole at the other end?  The magnetic field is a dipole by nature, the opposite ends will always be opposite poles.

This is not to presume that there cannot be some strange phenomena associated with magnets, indeed I sincerely hope that there are such, but the picture shown is in my opinion broken.  Or if we may be a little more controversial, if there actually is a Bloch Wall halfway along a bar magnet, then some process other than the conventional spiral/rotation of electrons is at work.