Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrogravity? No known effects were found which could explain these phenomena

Started by schuler, September 22, 2013, 07:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuler

From: http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/apr/article/view/10455

Electric discharges of several megawatts were applied, at 77 K, to propelling devices made of Y123 superconducting layers and thin insulating layers. During the discharges, the devices were strongly pushed in the direction opposed to the electron flow. The layered devices were apparently propelled by their emission of a momentum-bearing flux of an unknown nature. This flux weakly accelerated distant irradiated matter and created several physical effects not yet reported. The emitted beam had no electric charge, and traveled through materials without apparent absorption or dispersion, at a speed much greater than 1% the speed of light. The kinetic energy transferred by the propelling momentum of the devices to external masses, were proportional to the square of the electric energy of the discharges. No known effects were found which could explain these phenomena.

Kator01

Schuler,

yes, its Dr. Claude Poher, an astrophysicist who worked at the CNES and founded GEPAN.

This is a german website but you can watch his speach :

http://www.exopolitik.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=289&Itemid=1

He certainly knows more than he talkes about in the public.

Regards

Kator01

schuler

:) Hi Kator  :) ,
Thank you so much for the link.

I must say that I'm surprised to see a link in the scope of exopolitics. There is a temptation to diverge from the original OU topic...

Frenches, Russians and Brazilians seem to be more open minded in some aspects of science. It is unfortunate that I can't speak many languages.

Thank you again and please feel free to share more links.

Kind regards,
Schuler.