Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity (what is it?)

Started by tinman, September 23, 2013, 11:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Just for fun, I will mention a budding entrepreneur:

Daniel Nunez:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielNunezMind

I have watched a dozen of his clips, he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to his coils coils coils.  To be harsh, he doesn't even know how a coil works and he has no clue what he is doing when it comes to making measurements.  It's so bad it's painful to watch.  Honestly hard to tell if he is just deluded and making money or if he is a clever con artist projecting the right image to make it seem like he is sincere and "just learning like everybody as he goes along his journey" so that he can make money.

Many people on the other had, think that he is great and at the "leading edge" and he is part of "the wave."  Some of them order, simple as that.

YouTube is a nice way to get free advertizing and he is certainly smart enough to monetize this incredible free sales channel.

MileHigh

MileHigh

Final thoughts to bring it back to the real topic.

When someone wants to demonstrate an alleged free energy device, there is no real reason to get into an involved debate about "what is it" that this person is demonstrating.

It's just power out vs. power in or power from nothingness.  Or if you want, energy out vs. energy in or energy from nothingness.  That's it.  We should all be able to agree on how to analyze someone's proposition to to see if they really have something or not.  In other words, we should all be able to agree on how to implement a credible and verifiable test setup.  There is no need at all to self-loop, but you are welcome to do that if you want to.

This idea is as clear as black and white in my mind.  "Show me the money" - show us that you have something that does what you say it does.

Once you see the claimed input and output of the claimed device, both the inventor and the audience should quickly arrive at a common and mutually agreed upon measurement process that makes sense.  It really should be that easy.

Let's look at Wayne again:  Take your big box and have it output mechanical power via a rotary shaft.  Connect that shaft output to a generator and connect the generator output to a big resistive load bank.  Then run that sucker for three months in the middle of public space and have volunteers to monitor it.  Just feel the heat from the load bank and have a PC that "strip chart records" the voltage and current for the load bank.  The test is plain as day to me, it's obvious.  Or something comparable to that.  That's the real test for a magic box that outputs free mechanical energy.

MileHigh

MileHigh

What the heck, a quasi clip deconstruction:

Daniel's feature clip and his comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3KBu4T6uoE

QuoteHere are some characteristics of real accretion disk energy at work. This is a small scale demonstration; but the things we are viewing have extremely large applications. In the near future, we will have the ability to test these units under vacuum conditions using different plasma forming gases, in order to visualize the electromagnetic forces being generated here. There is still much to learn about these technologies, and we are looking forward to sharing our findings with you. Please support the cause; as we are independently funded researchers interested in helping the advancement of sustainability and planetary wellness. This task is not beyond us, as long as we all contribute and spread the word. Thank you all for your following! Together, we can make clean energy solutions a reality today!

This is all nonsense.  His just demonstrating the basic vanilla properties of coils and how they generate a magnetic field.

For example, what about all those clips where they put a magnet over a piece of tinfoil and then put it on top of a "Rodin" coil and you hear music, the setup is acting like an audio loudspeaker?  There is a simple basic explanation for that; a current carrying wire in a magnetic field will experience a force on it.  This is a basic fact about magnetism.  The individual wires in the coil will vibrate to the music and some of that vibration touches the tin foil "whizzer cone."  That's it, it's as simple as that.

The full explanation for what is going on in this feature clip, inside-out and upside down, can be found out by just understanding the basics of magnetism.  For sure Daniel Nunez does not understand the basics of magnetism, whether he is deluded or a crafty con artist.

If you were determined, this guy's clips (I'm a big fan) will explain everything about what is going on in the Nunez feature clip as of Sept 23, 2013:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lasseviren1/videos

MileHigh

P.S.:

QuoteThis is a small scale demonstration; but the things we are viewing have extremely large applications.

No kidding.  Right now as we speak the entire electrical grid across the entire world is powered by big coils.  Sorry, Daniel, somebody beat you to it!  lol  What's that guy's name?  Niagara Falls?  Feel the 60 Hz hum in your chest when you are parked across the Niagara gorge and facing the power station.  I was about 13 years old and I still remember the hum.  2,400 megawatts, nothing to sneeze at.

tinman

Quote from: webby1 on September 23, 2013, 03:33:11 PM
Tinman,

This is not the first time someone has tried to get a consensus on OU.

My take is more the FE style of thing,, if I can get more out than I have to put in,, let nature do the rest :)
Yes,i know.
But was there ever an answer at the end of the discussion?.

I posted this same question on both my forum,and at OUR. The answer in general at the end was-an OU device would only remain an OU device,until the input power source was known and understood. The device would then no longer be considered OU.

A good example using this definition,would require going back in time. For this we can look at the solar cell. Lets go back 100 years in time for this thought experiment. We have a 200 watt solar pannel,a 200 amp hour 12 volt battery(rechargable),and a 10 watt electric motor-also 12 volt's.
We now have the makings of a perpetual motion machine. We hook our 10 watt motor and 200 watt solar pannel to our 200 amp hour 12 volt battery,and the motor spins forever. As long as the sun comes up every day-the motor keeps on going,24 hours a day,for years on end.
Now,100 years ago,this would have seemd fantastic,and something out of the ordinary. But today,this would be just a !so what! device,because we know the power source,and exactly how it works.

This outcome will be the same for anyone that make's an !OU! machine,but at the rate that technological breakthroughs are being made today,your fantastic OU machine would only be fantastic for maybe a year(if that).Once the source of that extra power is found and understood,you will just have another solar pannel situation.

Most free energy devices seem to work much like a check valve,in that they allow for flow in only one direction. They seem to take random flow direction's,and direct it in one direction-organisation from kaos.

The solar pannel takes all sorts of light from the spectrum,filters out what it can use,and then directs the flow of light through fancy materials to produce electricity.
Hydro electric power stations work the same way. The device(as a whole) takes random streems of water created from rain fall,and converts it all to flow in one direction through the turbine.
Even the humble permanent magnet is made by aligning the random magnetic domains within the material.We then have a device that requires no power input,but can provide a force for 100's of years.

All the above work by creating order from kaos,but as of yet,no one has worked out how to create usful energy from that order which exist with the permanent magnet???. Could it be that we have to take this order of the permanent magnet ,and create kaos in order to get our OU machine?.

Maybe we are just looking at things all wrong-like has been mentioned here already,We seem to be very easly lead astray,right from the word go-in school.Simple thing's like what they teach you about our orbit around the sun-what bollocks is this? Our actual motion through space is nothing like they teach you at school.
Watch in full screen mode,for a ride of reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4V-ooITrws

tinman

@TechStuf
I believe that the cavitational heater has merrit,i seen such events when racing f3 tunnel boats.If you trimed your motor to high,the prop would cavitate,and melt the tips right off the high carbon S/S props.This takes extreem temperatures to do that.The other thing to knote,is that the load is actualy taken of the motor when cavitation occures.
So the load go's right down,and the temperatures go way up.Seems to be totaly opposite to what should happen ,when heating water or other materials.