Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple generator

Started by broli, October 01, 2013, 08:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

You may have already envisioned this concept as it is based on your design as you can see.
The picture shows the position where the field in the core is almost non-existent, but as rotation occurs, the field becomes very strong and rotor direction is always moving in the same direction as any generated Lenz forces.

See also the animation.

gyulasun

Hi Lumen,

Interesting setup, did you mean the upper and the lower rotor arms (which the magnets are fixed to) are made of ferromagnetic materials? (except the shafts of course)
I think the setup would also work with non-ferromagnetic rotor arms, right?

Thanks for showing this idea, looks promising. Maybe you have attempted a test setup on it too?

Gyula

lumen

Hi Gyula,

It would help contain some unwanted stray fields if the arms were ferromagnetic.
I'm looking to finish my current project in a week or so and should be able to move onto some fun projects like this device.

Broli may have something operational where he can get some output to input data by then.

dieter

Sorry, I don't get it. Both arms rotate parallel?

lumen

Quote from: dieter on June 26, 2016, 09:26:13 PM
Sorry, I don't get it. Both arms rotate parallel?

No, the arms rotate in opposite directions. View the animation file.
The image seems to indicate they rotate as one, but that would not produce any current in the windings.