Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

Started by Leely, October 11, 2013, 11:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leely

In my work on radio, I find out that u can amplify radio frequency by tuning the coil to the incoming frequency. Has somebody tried tuning an oscillator to the ground frequency, so that the frequency from the ground can be amplified?

MileHigh

jbignes5

Quote from: Leely on October 11, 2013, 11:32:30 AM
In my work on radio, I find out that u can amplify radio frequency by tuning the coil to the incoming frequency. Has somebody tried tuning an oscillator to the ground frequency, so that the frequency from the ground can be amplified?

Yup Tesla did. He even calculated the capacity of the ground so that he could tune his coil to that capacity and then extrapolated the frequency to resonate the system. He called it his Magnifier.

If you are coming from the radio field you have to re-educate yourself about what radio is. Radio is not about magnetics because magnetics are conservative. Meaning once you establish a magnetic field it always retreats back to the source. Tesla did an extraordinary amount of work disputing Hetz's explanation of the radio wave. He finally concluded that all radio worked off of the magnetic to electric field conversion and subsequent electric to magnetic field in old and current transmitter and receiver circuits.

Reference from Tesla:

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1919-05-00.htm

AmericanHotTickets

I am new here. I joined because I saw many YouTube Vids referring to this site & have seen many vids by Laser Saber. Tonight I watched a vid that said I could find the plans/schematics for the Barbosa and Leal earth generator here. Could someone please point me in the right direction.