Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnacoaster: Hero or Villain?

Started by a.king21, October 21, 2013, 05:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

According to his shirt:  Fat people are harder to kidnap.  Are they also harder to prosecute for fraud?

SaneOne

Oh boy, little dickie has a new blade to go with his new cheaper production facility.

What does he produce?

lakawak

Man...I am SHOCKED that a bunch of idiots who believe in over-unity devices could EVER get scammed by pseudo-science!

lakawak

Quote from: MileHigh on May 02, 2014, 11:09:49 PM

He should be in prison for theft as I write this in May 2014.

Careful what you wish for. Every single concept discussed on this site is just as much bullshit. So every one of you idiots who think that over-unity devices exist at all would be right there with him, getting reamed by Bubba in Cellblock D.

I mean...my god...a site with people talking about Bedini motors as if they really work talking about scams! The hilarious irony!

a.king21

Quote from: lakawak on August 20, 2014, 09:18:54 AM

Careful what you wish for. Every single concept discussed on this site is just as much bullshit. So every one of you idiots who think that over-unity devices exist at all would be right there with him, getting reamed by Bubba in Cellblock D.

I mean...my god...a site with people talking about Bedini motors as if they really work talking about scams! The hilarious irony!

I started this thread to obtain good info about Magnacoaster.
Can you please keep your ideas about other inventors off this thread.
(I personally know someone who built a Cole-Bedini motor and it ran for 3 months
but he could not gain extra energy so he gave up. He did however have a free energy  fan for 3 months.)
If you continue to call people interested in this forum "idiots", I will endeavour to have you banned.

Thank you