Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The V twin

Started by AB Hammer, October 28, 2013, 07:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Greetings All

Here is the V twin wheel. There are several veriations of it, but here is one of them. No it is not a runner yet but it is close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2XTzFZpYK0

More version to be shown.

Alan

ps if link don't work? Just copy and paste to link.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

ramset

Alan
The link says it has been removed?

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

AB Hammer

Quote from: ramset on October 28, 2013, 08:13:18 AM
Alan
The link says it has been removed?

thx
Chet

Greetings Chet

It works when you copy and past on the address line and it works fine. But here is a still photo of it.

Alan

PS the bike in the back is a 1955 Triumph chopper project I going to build and I am going to blacksmith the entire fame and forks and lots of shape in the tank and fenders.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

ramset

Alan
This is what shows up when I copy paste the link

Your search - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2XTzFZpYK0 - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.
Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

It's working for me _now_ all right,  but it didn't work before, even by copy-pasting the link into a new webpage or simply putting the v= part into YouTube.

Could you do me a big favor?

I've shown how to impart a consistent starting momentum to a wheel, when working with Mondrasek's design. Please do timed rundown tests from a consistent starting RPM in two conditions: as shown above, and with the weights pinned somehow so they cannot move. Do a handful of trials in each condition so you know you are getting good and consistent results. You may have to disconnect the off-center crank arrangement.

It will be very interesting to see if the moving weights actually help, or hurt, the rundown time. Don't you think?