Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Tesla Coil.

Started by mx1000, October 30, 2013, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: mx1000 on November 05, 2013, 02:14:48 PM
Would you mind telling me what is wrong ?
Please read Puthoff's papers, then I'll be happy to discuss them with you. Meanwhile, Patrick Kelly, just like Jean-Louis Naudin, has so many "working" Free Energy devices in his list that one just has to wonder why he, too, is still powering his home and lab from conventional sources of energy like the national grid or the sun.

As for the quantum foam and mini-black holes I truly believe that's true.
I believe it _could be _true, too.
And that's tested/verified as well gaining order in the chaos.
I don't think so. Please give me a link to a "tested/verified" mini black hole.

That was all I said, I only posted the external links for educational purposes.
I am not a newcomer to this field of research, and I prefer to get my "education" from published, peer-reviewed scientific articles and properly performed experiments.  But thanks anyway. None of the links you posted are "news" to me. I've had a copy of Kelly's book in my hard drives for years.
Have you tried any 'free energy' system you're self ?
(Replication of) and if so which ones and what was you're experience with them ?
Have you? What was your experience?
https://www.youtube.com/user/TinselKoala
I worked for two professional laboratories investigating these kinds of claims from early 1999 through January 2011. Since then I've done my own work, on a zero-budget basis with the rudimentary "garage-sale" equipment that I own.
The second lab has been in existence for many years before that, has an essentially bottomless budget for research... and they have never been able to verify any claims of FE, OU, antigravity, etc. even when guided by the actual original claimants in their work. They are still trying, though, with several active projects that I can't tell you about due to NDAs I've signed.
If you think John Bedini is a fraud, I am not claiming he isn't*, you think that Floyd Sweet is a fraudulent person as well Moray ?
Just asking you're opinion.

My opinion: Moray, yes.  Sweet, possibly. I think many researchers think at first they have something real, and become so invested in their ideas that they are immune to contrary evidence, and when their demonstrations start to fail or are unable to be verified, they may cheat... just a little.... to "stay in the game" as it were.  Because after all, they know they are right, so a little cheating to make things clear to the unwashed masses is OK. Isn't it?

lancaIV

mx1000: read about "superconduction" !
Which kind of material is used ?
What and how is the "permanent superconduction" mutating work process ?

Boltzmann "black body" definition ? Maximum potential to Minimum potential -law !
                                                             up to the Entropie point

What means "metal" ? metal translated by classical means :glanze/brill
never elementar defined !
What is water ? An elementary half-metal amalgam !

Do you understand what kind of barriers has to be broken to go back and  then go
forward to the start point to do  the steps forward ?

How many different energy states do you know ?

Define yourself at first "energy" and all the energy states.

Seconds define "elements"(Chemie-Analyse Beschaffenheit,Eigenschaft,Wirkung)
mono-elementar/bi-elementar/polyelementar

The conditiong: heat/cold(up to 0°Kelvin= zero=0 movement point)
/pressure:ambiental up to total E-Vacuo-ation /velocity:
monopolar/bi-polar/polypolar.

Searching is easy but to take time to study and understand the given information give you the opportunity to have for the next decades something to do-
12 hours per day ,365,25 days !In several different languages !

Be happy, for the next decades no unemployment,but also no paid by monetary units but paid with knowledge and wisdom and sensitivity !
You will learn to read between the lines .

Sincerely
              CdL

Farmhand

Hi MX1000, Here is a research paper written by the Corum brothers on the Tesla coil, it is very good, I suggest read it a few times during the period you build your transformer.
http://www.teslatechnologyresearch.com/corum/

And here is a intro to transformer basics. Very good also, this will help explain the differences in the magnetic field properties and so forth, ect. Basic induction in transformers.
http://sound.westhost.com/xfmr.htm

I think it's important to understand that many people push theories for many reasons, only a few are unbiased.

Personally I do not take anything Utkin or any other theorist just says, to the best of my knowledge he cannot back up what he says and it can and has been shown that his theories are misleading, at least that is my opinion. Where are his demonstrations and measured over C.O.P. 1.0 devices ?

There are many claims made by many different people and nary a scrap of evidence to back it up.

Alternating current is a natural thing, Tesla invented ways to induce it and apply it. Again just my opinion.

Cheers

lancaIV

Farmhand,
                  DC= laminar
       pulsed DC= ! DC/AC/DC/..... state controle ! inertia-stop and inertia-go moments
                  AC= turbulent

Acceptable ?

Sincerely
              CdL

mx1000

Quote from: Farmhand on November 05, 2013, 04:48:26 PM
Hi MX1000, Here is a research paper written by the Corum brothers on the Tesla coil, it is very good, I suggest read it a few times during the period you build your transformer.
http://www.teslatechnologyresearch.com/corum/

And here is a intro to transformer basics. Very good also, this will help explain the differences in the magnetic field properties and so forth, ect. Basic induction in transformers.
http://sound.westhost.com/xfmr.htm

I think it's important to understand that many people push theories for many reasons, only a few are unbiased.

Personally I do not take anything Utkin or any other theorist just says, to the best of my knowledge he cannot back up what he says and it can and has been shown that his theories are misleading, at least that is my opinion. Where are his demonstrations and measured over C.O.P. 1.0 devices ?

There are many claims made by many different people and nary a scrap of evidence to back it up.

Alternating current is a natural thing, Tesla invented ways to induce it and apply it. Again just my opinion.

Cheers
Thank you for you're response, a new face in my topic :).

I read the sites tomorrow you gave.
You built a Tesla Coil you're self ?