Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Tesla Coil.

Started by mx1000, October 30, 2013, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

lancaIV

triffid: the couple from AC-motor(frequency a) and generator also called AC alternator (frequency b) means also a transformer,frequency transformer  !
For example for changing the european 50Hz(nominal 3000RPM) netfrequency to the U.S. 60Hz(nominal3600RPM) electricity network !

mx1000: warnings related: smell it ,the warning,and take this (TM unimportant)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine-volt_battery full recharged and close the cycle by your tongue ! Overdosis

Reality enough ? Trying harder ? Lithium ? Higher Voltage ?

From real experience we will ever become wiser

Show us the audio(bio-phonons) and -video(bio-photons)  movie from the beginning to the end of this experience,approbation !

https://www.google.pt/search?q=schweppes+gesicht&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=cYV1UsiIHK-R7AaBj4DIAw&sqi=2&ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=800&bih=418
f.e. Tonic water vulgo Tonikum vulgo Electrolyt or Ionizer(f.e.Red Bull ) :
                             accelerating or decelerating !?

Nerve(s),Bloodplasma: influence ?!  Own/foreign sug-gestion ?

Sincerely
              CdL

mx1000

Quote from: lancaIV on November 02, 2013, 06:32:21 PM
triffid: the couple from AC-motor(frequency a) and generator also called AC alternator (frequency b) means also a transformer,frequency transformer  !
For example for changing the european 50Hz(nominal 3000RPM) netfrequency to the U.S. 60Hz(nominal3600RPM) electricity network !

mx1000: warnings related: smell it ,the warning,and take this (TM unimportant)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine-volt_battery full recharged and close the cycle by your tongue ! Overdosis

Reality enough ? Trying harder ? Lithium ? Higher Voltage ?

From real experience we will ever become wiser

Show us the audio(bio-phonons) and -video(bio-photons)  movie from the beginning to the end of this experience,approbation !

https://www.google.pt/search?q=schweppes+gesicht&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=cYV1UsiIHK-R7AaBj4DIAw&sqi=2&ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=800&bih=418
f.e. Tonic water vulgo Tonikum vulgo Electrolyt or Ionizer(f.e.Red Bull ) :
                             accelerating or decelerating !?

Nerve(s),Bloodplasma: influence ?!  Own/foreign sug-gestion ?

Sincerely
              CdL
Besides the danger that comes with high voltage, and/or current (which is the same as they are variables of each other so lets call its electrical power ?).
And a little sarcasm regarding the sweppes face, I ask you, whats you're point ?
I can't get anything more of you're message.
Are you a AI scripted bot ?  ???

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 02, 2013, 05:46:12 PM
Please give me a link to a transformer (trafo) that is fed with AC at one frequency and puts out AC at some other frequency.
I am still reading back in the PJK or PKJBook and chapters to support the thing about hertz^ then hertz down and volt gain.

Anyways found this also in Vladimir Utkin paper, which might be interesting, its about 'Inductance in an electrostatic field'.

I quote;

EXPLANATION
The primary coil in Tesla's transformer is the
first plate of the capacitor. The secondary coil - is
the second plate of the capacitor.
When you charge a capacitor C from your source
of energy, you charge a wire of the primary coil
also.  As a result, a wire of the secondary coil is
charging also (as a return from ambient space).

In order to start the process, you have to remove
charge from the primary coil (by arranging a jump 
in potential in ambient space).  When this is done,
a huge displacement current occurs – as a result of
that potential jump.  Inductance catches this
magnetic flux, and you have energy amplification.

If this process is operating, then you generate a 
magnetic field in ambient space.

COMMENT:  The capacitance of the wire of the
primary coil is very low, and so it takes very little
energy to charge it, and a very short spark to
discharge it (without removing charge from the
capacitor C).

COMMENT: Notice that the spark gap must be connected to
the ground as, in my opinion, this is a very important feature of this process, but Mr Tesla did not show
grounding
.  Perhaps this needs to be a separate grounding point.

REMARK: In my opinion, this technology was also used in Gray's device and in Smith's devices and in both
cases the spark gap was connected to the ground.

As reading in above paper it basically says it activates ambient energy.
1.) Did you ever tried a flat coil, and if so what are the notable differences from you're experience ?
2.) You're tesla coil needs to be grounded, does it matter if its wall grounded (grounded from house ?)
2.a) If so, but works on wall socket's ground, what are the differences if any ? Can't read find/anything about it actually.
3.) I readed a part about tesla, I can qoute back if you want, about the tesla coil free running. (thats my conclusion I pull it out of it) when it sparks because it loses the 'energy' of the sparks and then loads the ions from the ground.
Is this true, or false ? Becaus if its true, you should have free energy catching the sparks ?
4.) Tesla is the founder of AC current, yet he later on went over into sharply DC currents. Isn't sharp DC current 'frequency' the same as AC ?

Yes I know this is a paper about flat coil, instead of the more 'common' Tesla coil.

I added a second diagram.
There in the diagram they use strong magnets at a fixed position which has as purpose the spark goes trough the magnetic field.
5.) The magnetic field is getting energy from the ZPE energy field, meaning (and according to the paper) that it should get a energy gain in the spark ?

Anyways link of interesting paper;
'The insights of Vladimir Utkin on accessing free-energy (last updated on 10th March 2012).'
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/VladimirUtkin.pdf

TinselKoala could you tell me what country you live ?
I am from the Netherlands personally (south).
If its drivable I might come by and see you're experiments/coils if you don't mind (I would pay for it if you want.).

Sincerely.

lancaIV

quoting:
In order to start the process, you have to remove charge from the primary coil (by arranging a jump  in  ! potential in ambient space).  When this is done, a huge displacement current occurs – as a result of that potential jump.  Inductance catches this magnetic flux, and you have energy amplification.

displacement current = Blindstrom/Verschiebungsstrom

"a jump in potential" compared with  inrush current: Faktor 10X
              ( examples:epo.org : Kazumi Masaki)
    Motor- or Generator or transformator(trafo) -poles-quantity ?
                    E-Magnets on/off time duration ?

mx1000,                   not AI scripted bot
                  but a human " roboty " using human intelligence and
                                          creativity
                   (included observing dialects/tongues:spoken and written) :

Dutch/Deutsch    Netherlands :Niederlanden(pl.)
          Generalsstaaten(pl.) or Span.Niederlande(Flamen/Wallonen) : Alba(-rn) ?

I use the me given tools

Sincerely
              CdL

Sarcasm ?
Read your answer triffids warnings related ! It is your health and your life.

Bio-phonons and -photones related : Theta-waves (also Kazumi Masaki or fill google in) and complain
                           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theta_rhythm

The function of the hippocampal theta rhythm is not clearly understood. Green and Arduini, in the first major study of this phenomenon, noted that hippocampal theta usually occurs together with desynchronized EEG in the neocortex, and proposed that it is related to arousal. Vanderwolf and his colleagues, noting the strong relationship between theta and motor behavior, have argued that it is related to sensorimotor processing. Another school, led by John O'Keefe, have suggested that theta is part of the mechanism animals use to keep track of their location within the environment. The most popular theories, however, link the theta rhythm to mechanisms of learning and memory.(Hasselmo, 2005)[/size]
Cortical theta rhythms observed in human scalp EEG are a different phenomenon, with no clear relationship to the hippocampus. In human EEG studies, the term theta refers to frequency components in the 4–7 Hz range, regardless of their source. Cortical theta is observed frequently in young children. In older children and adults, it tends to appear during drowsy, meditative, or sleeping states, but not during the deepest stages of sleep. Several types of brain pathology can give rise to abnormally strong or persistent cortical theta waves[/size]

+ 2 open seals from the iglesia universalis : algebra and geometria for coordination in abstract and concret manner

manner spoken and written related:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrEvd1QhD3M

vulgar(patricial) phonetics:
Da maine(meine) ik(ich) als Maenneken(Maennchen) ainfach(einfach) nuhr(nur) naequiche(neckisch):
Piss druever !(keine direkte Uebersetzung,da vulgar ,sondern( sittengerecht :-[ )
Ueber diese Kritik bin ich erhaben ! :P ::) ;D 

Die Rewengae(Revenge/Revanche/der Ausgleich) kumt(kommt) noh(noch),Vrauchaen(Frauchen) !
Freie Uebersetzung,pseudo-klerikal: Es wird kommen, der gerechte Tag ! ;)

Gedankliche Dialektik mit materieller Dialektik verbinden.
(a.Hannoveranisches /b.Hannoverisches "spitzen Stein"- Hochlaendisch mal beiseite gelegt, oder nach der Beziehungsweise "Etikette" gemaess angepasst! )

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Duden Holla(e)ndisch=Niederdeutsch

TinselKoala

Quote from: lancaIV on November 02, 2013, 06:32:21 PM
(snip)

Sincerely
              CdL

This is not what is normally meant in English by the word "transformer".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer

The input and output frequencies are the same.