Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Tesla Coil.

Started by mx1000, October 30, 2013, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: mx1000 on November 02, 2013, 10:14:18 AM
I might actually have NST here at workplace (trafo's in my language).
I am almost sure they aint powerfull enough.
What is the output voltage and current of your neon sign trafo? What makes you think they won't be powerful enough? I have one SGTC that operates on a very small NST that ouputs 6 kV at only a few milliAmps, and it works pretty well as a wireless power transmitter, even though it only makes sparks of a few inches length.

Can I put them in series, I don't think so but just asking ?
Probably not. You can put MOTs in series if you are careful but probably not NSTs as the wiring insulation will probably break down from the increased voltage. Even three MOTs in series won't get up to the voltage of a single NST.

Can you tell me how strong the capitators need to be ?
No, not without knowing the other parameters like the primary coil's inductance and the secondary coil's resonant frequency.
You can look at various TC calculators like this one:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc/javatc.html
which actually gives you a "picture" of your coil according to the parameters you enter.
So I order them together with a NST.
(psst, maybe I can build/wind my own NST ?)
No, don't even think of it. Please remember that you are dealing with high voltages that are lethal if you make some mistake. Use a commercial NST, please. Check your local sign shop, ask for a used, 15 kV 30 mA trafo, or even a smaller one for your first coil.

Have you decided not to take my advice to start out with a Slayer Exciter? OK.... you have a lot of learning ahead of you! Please don't kill yourself, I'll feel terrible if you do.

Can you also answer these questions please ? , citated from first post.
"If I understand the tesla coil properly, and what I readed (please correct me if mistaken),
It is no free energy UNLESS you use static energy with dielectric isulation and turbo amplfy it with a turbo coil or multiple coils.
But on the other side I also readed that when you have a turbo coil, and you have 1 volt @ 60 hertz, and after the coil it comes out at 1 volt 120 hertz you actually have, when splitted down, 4 volts of 60 hertz ?"

Sincerly.

No, I can't answer those questions because I don't know what you are talking about. What is a "turbo coil"? I don't see that term used in any of the TC literature or websites I look at. All insulation is "dielectric". The other sentence, talking about splitting down 1 volt 120 Hz to 4 volts 60 Hz, makes no sense to me. Sorry, maybe someone else can help you here.

mx1000

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 02, 2013, 10:57:21 AM
What is the output voltage and current of your neon sign trafo? What makes you think they won't be powerful enough? I have one SGTC that operates on a very small NST that ouputs 6 kV at only a few milliAmps, and it works pretty well as a wireless power transmitter, even though it only makes sparks of a few inches length. 
Probably not. You can put MOTs in series if you are careful but probably not NSTs as the wiring insulation will probably break down from the increased voltage. Even three MOTs in series won't get up to the voltage of a single NST.
No, not without knowing the other parameters like the primary coil's inductance and the secondary coil's resonant frequency.
You can look at various TC calculators like this one:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc/javatc.html
which actually gives you a "picture" of your coil according to the parameters you enter.No, don't even think of it. Please remember that you are dealing with high voltages that are lethal if you make some mistake. Use a commercial NST, please. Check your local sign shop, ask for a used, 15 kV 30 mA trafo, or even a smaller one for your first coil.

Have you decided not to take my advice to start out with a Slayer Exciter? OK.... you have a lot of learning ahead of you! Please don't kill yourself, I'll feel terrible if you do.

No, I can't answer those questions because I don't know what you are talking about. What is a "turbo coil"? I don't see that term used in any of the TC literature or websites I look at. All insulation is "dielectric". The other sentence, talking about splitting down 1 volt 120 Hz to 4 volts 60 Hz, makes no sense to me. Sorry, maybe someone else can help you here.
It was in one of john moray books, or I readed it on http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/ somewhere in a chapter.
I have to lie here, but when I find it I will directly post it.

Anyways they/he/she stated, and that's 'common' why/how 'free energy'' works, something in this trent;

You put trough a transformer 1 volt @ 60 hertz.
When it comes out of the transformer on the other end and it is, for example, 120 hertz.

You will now have 4 volts (or 2 now I am doubting myself.) when you strip/cut down the hertz to 60.
But you only putted in 1 volt at 60 hertz.

Although this isn't as effective as it looks/seems/reads because you most likely will use hot current from the wall.

Therefore you need (extreme?) thick windings as well alot of windings which isn't making it interesting.
Not to mention the thermal loss. Any convert of 'energy' source which comes with heath production isn't effective.

I really hope I made myself understandable for you, and I will come back with a quote as well link where I readed it.

lancaIV

"My Tesla Coil" completing : "My Tesla Coil Body"
                    Look for: Biophotones research !

Scientifical Question : No existance from Biophonons ?

Man-Machine to
                                Men-Machine (fe-/male)

Men re-/de-/ in-sonate Machine
                           Machine re-/de-/in-sonate Men

mx1000 : you make faults in your writings, do not such faults by your ion-sphere
                                              re-/search ! 

I assign triffids warnings ! Be carefull !     

I never did directly transformer and coil potential exploration cause I worked with an technician "who learned by doing, over 40 years" to recognize the dangers and consequences in a transformer production company :
Campos & Cardoso,Porto/Portugal  .

Andrew Carnegie: Giving the tools to the right man ( completing : or wife)

Sincerely
              CdL   

mx1000

Quote from: lancaIV on November 02, 2013, 04:54:29 PM
             "My Tesla Coil" completing : "My Tesla Coil Body"
                    Look for: Biophotones research !

Scientifical Question : No existance from Biophonons ?

Man-Machine to
                                Men-Machine (fe-/male)

Men re-/de-/ in-sonate Machine
                           Machine re-/de-/in-sonate Men

mx1000 : you make faults in your writings, do not such faults by your ion-sphere
                                              re-/search ! 

I assign triffids warnings ! Be carefull !     

I never did directly transformer and coil potential exploration cause I worked with an technician "who learned by doing, over 40 years" to recognize the dangers and consequences in a transformer production company :
Campos & Cardoso,Porto/Portugal  .

Andrew Carnegie: Giving the tools to the right man ( completing : or wife)

Sincerely
              CdL
Besides you say that I have typo's, of which I am aware, and that transformers are very dangerous (which is obvious).

But the rest, is a riddle/puzzle for me ?
I don't understand the rest, the intention of it ?

TinselKoala

Please give me a link to a transformer (trafo) that is fed with AC at one frequency and puts out AC at some other frequency.