Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Of the Very Nature Of Space, Time, Energy and Matter"

Started by Khwartz, November 14, 2013, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

German has to physical expressions : Wichte + Gewicht + the formulas
this related to "Die Zukunft der Technik",Aut(h)or Otto Stein
in german: http://wolfganghann.fruchtesser.de/zukunft.pdf
in english (by googlematics:)
http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwolfganghann.fruchtesser.de%2Fzukunft.pdf

Sincerely
             OCL

d3x0r

Quote from: Khwartz on November 17, 2013, 07:53:21 AM
Could you prouve or deminstrate gravity doesn't bend light please?

Can you prove an experiment that gravity bends light that doesn't also fall under this....

"On 13 September, 1845 Faraday discovered the magneto-optical effect that bears his name. This day�s entry in his [/size]Diary[/size] reads: �Today worked with lines of magnetic force, passing them across different bodies (transparent in different directions) and at the same time passing a polarized ray of light through them and afterwards examining the ray by a Nichol�s Eyepiece or other means.� After describing several negative results in which the ray of light was passed through air and several other substances, Faraday wrote in the same day�s entry: �A piece of heavy glass which was 2 inches by 1.8 inches, and 0.5 of an inch thick, being silico borate of lead, and polished on the two shortest edges, was experimented with. It gave no effects when the [/size]same magnetic poles[/size] or the [/size]contrary[/size] poles were on opposite sides (as respects the course of the polarized ray) � nor when the same poles were on the same side, either with a constant or intermitting current� BUT, when contrary magnetic poles were on the same side, there [/size]was an effect produced on the polarized ray[/size], and thus magnetic force and light were proved to have relation to each other. This fact will most likely prove exceedingly fertile and of great value in the investigation of both conditions of natural force.�"[/size]

Since it is known that magnetism; especially when light is slowed by a dense atmosphere; does affect the path.

-------
Fixed up my math a bit; now I know where my confusion was; you were right in stressing I was forgetting Kg units....

1) masses apply the same total force to each body
2) each body based on its own mass reacts different to the same force

body a = Ma  kg
body b = Mb  kg
dt = delta time
d = distance between object centers

acceleration resulting on a is
   Pa += Va * dt
   Va += G * Ma * Mb / d^2  * dt  / Ma
     : A's mass is divided here to get the resulting velocity
   Aa = G * Mb / d^2
     : so to back calculate the acceleration of A from its velocity...

acceleration resulting on b is
   Vb += G * Ma * Mb / d^2 * dt  / Mb 
     : b's mass is divided here to get the resulting velocity
   Ab = G * Ma / d^2

not really sure how to work backwards...
At = Aa + Ab
Ft = Ma * Aa + Mb * Ab

Ya...somehow they composite into the total...

Khwartz

Dear Verpies and tinman.

I am very late to fully answer you both and I am still stuck on you respective posts #33 and #30.

I need to clear-up things for myself before to answer you both more deeply, more precisely and with more accuracy.

Still for now just want to tell you dear Verpies that I am very inerested by your sharing which meets exactly my focus point in metaphisics and remember me discussions I had on the dimensions reduction in the french forum "Futura Science" last year, and you own axioms go very closely of what we were discussing, even if for my concern I was convince of nohing; and still I am not and look for a wishfully ultimate stabilization.

You will note my enphasy on "SPACE" and "TIME" in my metaphysic any way (if you have not yet ;) ), and that other concepst are derived from, like if it was a PHILOSOPHIC JUSTIFICATION TO THE REDUCTION OF ALL MAGNITUDES TO THE ONLY TWO PRIMARY CONCEPTS OF "SPACE" and "TIME".

Still I need to go through Mathis so I could communicate with you on his concepts optimizing our time ("time is money", they say, and an other to say: "money is energy", so here still we are in our subject, the relation between "ENERGY" and "TIME" ^^ ).

To you, dear tinman, looks to me that the focus on ACCELERATION would  mean that we NECESSARELY take the viewpoint of 1 MASSIVE-OBJECT as THE ORIGINE OF REFERENTIAL FOR THE MOUVMENT but still need to be surer about that statement.

Nevertheless. G, "k" in my equations, is A CONSTANT, and shows by its said "DIMENSIONS", it is "AN INTENSITY", the "(ENERGÉTICAL) SENSIBILITY" of the "GRAVITY CHARGES" (the MASS). So it true for any MASS and any QUANTITY of...

See you all later, and THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR PARTICIPATING.

Cheers.

Khwartz

A last one for today ;)

Quote from: d3x0r on November 17, 2013, 02:23:51 PM

Can you prove an experiment that gravity bends light that doesn't also fall under this....

"On 13 September, 1845 Faraday discovered the magneto-optical effect that bears his name. This day�s entry in his [/size]Diary[/size] reads: �Today worked with lines of magnetic force, passing them across different bodies (transparent in different directions) and at the same time passing a polarized ray of light through them and afterwards examining the ray by a Nichol�s Eyepiece or other means.� After describing several negative results in which the ray of light was passed through air and several other substances, Faraday wrote in the same day�s entry: �A piece of heavy glass which was 2 inches by 1.8 inches, and 0.5 of an inch thick, being silico borate of lead, and polished on the two shortest edges, was experimented with. It gave no effects when the [/size]same magnetic poles[/size] or the [/size]contrary[/size] poles were on opposite sides (as respects the course of the polarized ray) � nor when the same poles were on the same side, either with a constant or intermitting current� BUT, when contrary magnetic poles were on the same side, there [/size]was an effect produced on the polarized ray[/size], and thus magnetic force and light were proved to have relation to each other. This fact will most likely prove exceedingly fertile and of great value in the investigation of both conditions of natural force.�"[/size]

Since it is known that magnetism; especially when light is slowed by a dense atmosphere; does affect the path.

-------
Fixed up my math a bit; now I know where my confusion was; you were right in stressing I was forgetting Kg units....

1) masses apply the same total force to each body
2) each body based on its own mass reacts different to the same force

body a = Ma  kg
body b = Mb  kg
dt = delta time
d = distance between object centers

acceleration resulting on a is
   Pa += Va * dt
   Va += G * Ma * Mb / d^2  * dt  / Ma
     : A's mass is divided here to get the resulting velocity
   Aa = G * Mb / d^2
     : so to back calculate the acceleration of A from its velocity...

acceleration resulting on b is
   Vb += G * Ma * Mb / d^2 * dt  / Mb 
     : b's mass is divided here to get the resulting velocity
   Ab = G * Ma / d^2

not really sure how to work backwards...
At = Aa + Ab
Ft = Ma * Aa + Mb * Ab

Ya...somehow they composite into the total...
Dear d3x0r,

Please, read me better next time cause I didn't say that magnetisum can't bend light (note that I didn't say the opposite too while I did not yet have enough studied the subject to say anything), but you looked to say that in case of the deflection of light by the Sun it is not a GRAVITY BENDING at all but MAGNETIC BENDING, and still:

• DEMONSTRATION OF POSSIBILITY IS NOT DEMONSTRATION OF OCCURENCE

(my own words ;) ).

What I wanted you to demonstrate it is the ACTUALITY of the MAGNETIC BENDING in the case of the light passing near a stelar object.

Cheers.

d3x0r

Quote from: Khwartz on November 17, 2013, 04:21:48 PM
A last one for today ;)
Dear d3x0r,

Please, read me better next time cause I didn't say that magnetisum can't bend light (note that I didn't say the opposite too while I did not yet have enough studied the subject to say anything), but you looked to say that in case of the deflection of light by the Sun it is not a GRAVITY BENDING at all but MAGNETIC BENDING, and still:

• DEMONSTRATION OF POSSIBILITY IS NOT DEMONSTRATION OF OCCURENCE

(my own words ;) ).

What I wanted you to demonstrate it is the ACTUALITY of the MAGNETIC BENDING in the case of the light passing near a stelar object.

Cheers.
See michelson-morley :)