Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Of the Very Nature Of Space, Time, Energy and Matter"

Started by Khwartz, November 14, 2013, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khwartz

Quote from: verpies on November 16, 2013, 03:08:00 PM
An this "something" is made of what?
I do not want to discuss metaphysics, but only physics.

If you are considering time and space as metaphysical and you predicate their existence on ontological belief or consentual agreement, then we have noting left to discuss.

If you meant that the same space and time can appear differently to different observers than we have a lot to discuss.
Wow! Sorry, I didn't see this one! Lol

So, good luck with your own paradigm, I have myself nothing to discuss either with someone who makes not the necessary effort to read my post in their entierty and not makes to effort to try to open his own mind to new concepts or views, like I will continue to do with yours.

Any way, I am near quoting yourself:

• ONLY IN THE POTENTIAL DIFFERENCE LAYS THE ENERGY;

will understand anyone who wants to ;)

Cheers and bye! Dear Verpies.

Khwartz

Quote from: d3x0r on November 17, 2013, 04:24:03 PM
See michelson-morley :)
Thanks d3x03 :) but I do know already, even the work done later by the french Maurice Allais and others, and I do not see in them a proof of MAGNETISM BENDING, only that COULD BE an EATHER having few LIKE FLUIDE PROPERTIES COULD exist.

So, if you see yourself the link in between, please show me dear d3x0r :)

See you soon, 3 times I try to stop! Lol ;)

lancaIV

The link before remebering http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilona_Staller "the outing" ! :-*
Hey guys,behaving like parlament-arians :P ,I do not play based by this hide&seek game anymore !
99% of the thermodynamic process is concluded, to discuss about the last 1% is:
RhabarbarrhabarbarRhabarbar !
Our earth has not a limited validation : this one % the over/-generation shall conclude !
Bye-bye
             Oliver Christoph Waldhelm -Lanca

d3x0r

http://resonance.is/news/quantum-weirdness-replaced-by-classical-fluid-dynamics/

" [/font][/size] The researchers effectively produced a macroscopic pilot-wave system capable of reproducing all of the features previously considered to be exclusive to the quantum scale, such as: single-particle diffraction, tunneling, quantized orbits, and orbital level splitting.  Now such systems are known as hydrodynamic quantum analogs."[/font][/size]