Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Of the Very Nature Of Space, Time, Energy and Matter"

Started by Khwartz, November 14, 2013, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

More theoretical considerations.

»Only true what tariel tell is that coil has a Gravitational field around and Tariel say this very often, but why everybody ignoring this fact (most important thing on Free Energy) i don't know«

I think we should take a closer look at that 30kV High Voltage DC Power Supply video. Isn't that high voltage supply manipulating the gravitational field? I can see a hovering triangle.

Also interesting in the video: The 30kV voltage multiplier has a focus output that supplies one-third of the total voltage. If I were Kapanadze and I would want to make a little spark as an eye candy then I surely would use this output for that.

Now what if that high voltage makes not aluminum foil fly but a 50Hz resonant circuit in a Faraday cage? What do all the scientific equations say to such a thing and its very nature? :D

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on November 15, 2013, 06:40:27 AM
I think we should take a closer look at that 30kV High Voltage DC Power Supply video. Isn't that high voltage supply manipulating the gravitational field? I can see a hovering triangle.
It hovers because of ion wind thrusting.  It does not hover in a vacuum

Zeitmaschine

So perhaps we can do something useful with an ion wind in a Faraday cage? ???

Although the main issue here is not about levitating, but are you sure it does not hover in a vacuum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_thruster

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on November 15, 2013, 07:20:05 AM
are you sure it does not hover in a vacuum?
Yes, the contraption from the video, needs air to ionize and accelerate and it does not hover in vacuum. 
It would need to bring its own supply of air to ionize (e.g. in a gas tank) to work in vaccum. 
Those ion thrust engines, that are used in space probes, bring their own suply of gas to convert to ions and accelerate.