Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Of the Very Nature Of Space, Time, Energy and Matter"

Started by Khwartz, November 14, 2013, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

What else could be accelerated by ionization except air? Electrons perhaps?

One should ask Kapanadze whether his device works in a vacuum or not.

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on November 15, 2013, 01:20:00 PM
What else could be accelerated by ionization except air? Electrons perhaps?
All elements can be ionized.
Electrically accelerated can be: ions, electrons, protons, positrons, muons, charged dust, ping-pong balls, etc...

d3x0r

Quote from: verpies on November 15, 2013, 04:29:14 AM
Yes, attraction of magnets has a lot to do with gravity (which is just a pseudoscalar 3D motion in all available dimensions).
Anyway, take a look at the illustration below depicting the head-on collision of spinning baseballs, to get a rough* mechanical idea why magnetic phenomena is perpendicular to electric phenomena and read this for a detailed explanation.  Take your time reading it - if you just skim it without understanding, then it will be lost on you and you will annoy me with confused questions later.
Still following through the information...

Quote from: verpies on November 15, 2013, 04:29:14 AM

I can't stand to watch them despite understanding Russian.
Electrons orbiting the nuclei disgust me too much.
Haha :) 

sure; but one way or another the electrons are moving through the cloud of atoms, even if it's in a probability field and not a distinct point.

re: the question you didn't understand; doesn't matter.  Just a suggestion that putting a magnet near the wire modifies the expected path; shrodinger's cat... or maybe heisenberg; if you are measuring the field for example putting an obstruction in it that reacts to the field, you change where the field is.... (sorry to use the word obstruction... ferromagnetic substance in this case, something that definatly participates with the force that is magnetism... like putting a rock in a river is an obstruction, it changes the path of the river....)

But isn't abstracting the behavior of particles to an external particle still making that external particle react to force at a distance? It just pushes the bump in the rug down in one spot, but it pops up in another?  I guess because of the presupposed density of these virtual particles, there is a much shorter distance to operate at....

It makes the point of observation a mechanical byproduct, but the virtuals still go towards a mass... or clear out electrostatic and allow gravity to attract... Or otherwise experience force at distance...

but if the electrostatic was increased between N-N poles, wouldn't you get a sensation of a charge field? (like a van degraff) which generates a large electrostatic field(composed of composite, discrete electron fields), but the attraction/repulsion is still very weak.

(maybe you can ignore this, I'm only halfway through the first paper, and should go back and reference the papers before hand)

I'll throw  this out too, if gravity is driven by these virtual particles, how do they escape the gravity and get back out and around to continue pushing a mass?  Or is every gravity source essentially a black hole?  (again, just got to halfway where he provided a link about this sort of behavior, and haven't finished)

(Added) I see.  Gravity isn't a virtual photon force.  It's an impossibility.  If bodies are expanding to keep pushing against you, and to... no actually the theory makes no sense what so ever.  Take Earth and Jupiter.  Jupiter would have to be expanding faster than the earth; and in turn extending the orbits of everything else proportionately; but in different proportions.  (another paper on how to keep acceleration without expansion) Well, since his basic idea has to be revised, how is anything else built on the platform even stable?

Khwartz

Quote from: verpies on November 15, 2013, 02:25:24 PM
All elements can be ionized.
Electrically accelerated can be: ions, electrons, protons, positrons, muons, charged dust, ping-pong balls, etc...
But not neutrons! Isn't it? ;)

verpies

Quote from: Khwartz on November 15, 2013, 05:14:46 PM
But not neutrons! Isn't it? ;)
Yes.
However if neutrons are removed from the nucleus and exposed to the environment outside, then in 14.7 sec. half of neutrons will decay into  protons, fast electrons and anti-νe.