Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reactive Generator Research for everyone to share

Started by gotoluc, November 15, 2013, 04:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

@Luc

So a couple of questions.

1-why the need for a generator for the AC input?
2-What would be the difference in just useing grid AC supply?-pictured below

If no reflection is shown on the generator/motor when a load is applied,then the same should apply when grid conected.

Groundloop

Quote from: gotoluc on November 17, 2013, 12:24:13 AM
Gave it my best try but no go :P .... if it would of work there should be next to no change in DC current to the H-Bridge when I connect or disconnect the reactive circuit side of the Isolation transformer. But that was not the case. It went up when connected so I did the P/I & P/O power calculations of the increase and it was under unity.

I think I know what the problem is. Since the circuit is capacitive and current 90 degrees ahead of the voltage. I can see on the scope the current is crossing the zero line (going in the opposite direction of voltage) half way of through the voltage on time, so since the voltage is still on for the other half of the on time the current cannot go back to the source because the mosfet is maybe blocking itl. Do you understand?

Do you think it's possible to make an H-Bridge that could handle such a situation?

Thanks for your help Alex

Luc

Luc,

Thanks for taking time to test out the H-Bridge setup.

>>Do you understand?
Yes.

>>Do you think it's possible to make an H-Bridge that could handle such a situation?
I do not know right now. Must think about this for a while.

GL.

tinman

So i tried the pictured below,and simply changed the generator fo a MOT running of the main's.
No matter what cap/cap combination i used(1.2uf through to 200uf)i could not get the current/voltage phase to change??? The voltage/current phase would always remain the same as without the caps.However,the power draw went up on the input,and P/out went down at the same time.

forest

AT LEAST ! I tried to persuade people with bigger experience (and tools ) to confirm the very important factor. Actually it is all behind the whole thread about two transformers started by JackNoSkills some time ago.

Here is what I proposed to do : [size=78%]http://www.overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg372772/#msg372772[/size]

Actually gotoluc , you confirmed it in different way, but that also makes conclusions harder. I tend to disagree about the power returned back when current and voltage are 90 degrees out of phase, or rather - I agree that happen in primary but not in secondary.

My theory is quite crazy but I don't want to present it here as it naturally emerge from the results of proposed experiment with transformer and tank circuit. Please remember the book definition of transformer usage when evaluating results... ::) 

As I explained on energeticforum (my nickname on that forum is boguslaw) : reactive power is simply the resonance energy trying to escape and the only ways are via load and back to power source through the transmission lines.

Anyone willing to check ?

forest

Of course bulb could/should be replaced by stable (because it would heat up) resistance power resistor.