Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teratologist

Quote from: teratologist on December 20, 2013, 12:06:34 PM
singing bowls appear to be the best candidates for hemispheres.

there are also  a few mixing bowls on the market - some of them are lightweight and they are standardized, .e.g. this one is 11" and large quantity available on ebay at $80/piece.

WTF

I wonder if stainless steel bowls would be as effective as copper as there very cheap.

d3x0r

Quote from: WTF on December 20, 2013, 01:23:48 PM
I wonder if stainless steel bowls would be as effective as copper as there very cheap.
gold and copper are both non ferromagnetic... nickel and iron may not work equivalently.

WTF

What I'm going to do is make the rest of it once everything arrives, I also get 2 copper discs, I'm thinking even without the proper spheres I should get some very minute effects, if I do get any effects then I get the bowls.

I must admit it if I known about the spheres I wouldn't have started this but I have already ordered a lot of it so might as well make the rest of it and see what happens. Can't wait to drill that 50mm amethyst quartz crystal ball when it comes.

WTF

Just found some very cheap bowls which I've just ordered, only bad thing about them is there only 5" deep instead of 6", so the performance will suffer a bit if it does work of course. Works out £67 cheaper than the better ones so worth it. If this thing don't work I just sell them on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Old-Dutch-Solid-Copper-Beating-Bowl-/301041952119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46177fa577

Regarding gold plating, it's only 0.38 microns thick, that is so thin it probably won't have any effect.