Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

Some changes I've made since the first one

I've ordered a clear quartz crystal (still waiting for it) as my thinking is the resonance probably will be different from amethyst.

The hole in first wire net I made was touching the crystal as was the isolating discs, I have enlarged them so only the wires are touching.

Also this is just a simple antenna, its function is just like a TV Arial, but just receives energy from elsewhere and transforms it to EM energy (that's my guess anyway)

So my original assumption that Basher is fake was probably wrong, I just never knew how the devise worked, I was building it blindly.

At the moment it doesn't work but could be down to the amethyst crystal.

The Fibonacci spiral I done in Illustrator at 15 degrees apart.

gauschor

Quote from: WTF on January 07, 2014, 09:53:36 AM
Well I made it and its not working, the wire net is a proper Fibonacci spiral, and the quartz looks real to me and is colder than glass. So I conclude Bashar is fake.

AWESOME WORK!! WOW this is is sick, all the mesh wiring, quartz holes etc.  :o

Even with no result I'm still sure this device is based on a capacitor principle, where the spiral mesh's purpose is to collect electrostatic charge from the surroundings and then deliver it to the hemisphere (via the tips). Like a Van-De-Graaf. Maybe this should only visualize the basic principle (but it could be in fact the base for a Biefeld-Brown antigravity engine).

If you let the device still for some hours and then carefully check the outside hemispheres with some measurement device - did  a potential build up?

WTF

Never left it hours as the devise should work quickly, checked with metal detector on phone which is very sensitive, picks EM from speakers.

guruji

Great work WTF you're a master builder.
Bashar's speaches are marvelous if any of you ever heard him. He claims that he's an ET and seems that he is really one.
Looking forward about this device; thanks who brought this up.

Uniqorn

...then the gold woven spiral in the middle that touches and penetrates the crystal, to touch in this way at a few points, at least four, the
golden rod penetrating through the crystal sphere...

Reading the above from Bashar's transcript, you've left out a bit of the circuit. I've shown how you could do this in my renderings I posted earlier. Mine showed one hole of five drilled through the equator of the crystal. Get these holes in, connect the circuit as per instructions, and you may just get a result.

My only other observation is that your crystal insulators are quite thick, which will have a number of effects, one being that the whole device will deviate from spherical, which may or may not matter - this is the kind of design sensitivity that needs to be explored for this device. Also, the rims of the hemispheres have quite a large gap - this gap is probably critical, so I suggest finding a way of bringing it closer, such as thinner crystal insulating disks. 1/8" should be fine.

Finally, you could make the copper rod ends sharper and more conical. If you have access to a bench grinder, mount the rod in a battery drill, and supporting the other end with a gloved hand, let it spin in your fingers at a slowish speed. Bring it up at an oblique angle to the side of the grinding wheel, pointing the tip up into the flow of the stone surface. USE SAFETY GLASSES. Make the angle at least half the angle of what you have shown (the cone should be about an inch long). When assembling, you have to make sure these are contacting the hemispheres with the lightest of pressure, as these sharp tips will be soft and delicate. However, if they don't touch, the circuit will remain open and most likely not work. The exception to this is the voltage is high enough to jump any small gap. We don't know, so keep an eye out for this.

Once again, a fine piece of work - I particularly admire the method you have used to weave the spiral mesh. Well Done!

Quote from: WTF on January 14, 2014, 11:39:51 AM
Some changes I've made since the first one

I've ordered a clear quartz crystal (still waiting for it) as my thinking is the resonance probably will be different from amethyst.

The hole in first wire net I made was touching the crystal as was the isolating discs, I have enlarged them so only the wires are touching.

Also this is just a simple antenna, its function is just like a TV Arial, but just receives energy from elsewhere and transforms it to EM energy (that's my guess anyway)

So my original assumption that Basher is fake was probably wrong, I just never knew how the devise worked, I was building it blindly.

At the moment it doesn't work but could be down to the amethyst crystal.

The Fibonacci spiral I done in Illustrator at 15 degrees apart.