Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

Quote from: Hope on January 17, 2014, 03:42:20 AM
I agree with you,  my point was to think a long time about how to organize your efforts to where you can do the least amount of drilling.  I did not think any wire was to go to the rod, only to the outer crystal.  What do you think is meant by "as one wire"?

The 4 points touching the crystal could mean the wires touch the outside of the crystal at least 4 points.

I think what he means by "each strand being its own wire" is that each wire is a separate wire, being the wire net not made from one wire, as I have done, I've used 48 separate wires. Whether they are meant to come into contact with each other or not is not mentioned, or even if it would make any difference I don't know.

But I'm assuming that a clear crystal will have a different resonance frequency to an amethyst, so as this picks up certain energies with a certain frequency, I'm guessing that maybe with the amethyst, its out of tune, so that's why I want to first change the crystal as it's the easiest thing to try.

WTF

Second crystal came, but this is also 54mm. Does anyone know where I can get a clear quartz crystal ball that is between 49 – 50mm. no point in just looking at the sites because they say there 50mm when there bigger? I'm thinking they don't make clear quartz in 50mm.

The only other option is to remake the wire net with a bigger hole and loose some of the wire, might cause it to not pick up as well, I really wanted to keep the proper proportions.

Or would anyone know where I could get a crystal made into a 50mm ball? maybe it won't cost that much.

WTF

Someone has just measured a crystal for me, and its 48.23mm, so I just bought it, it's near enough.

gauschor

Ugh the wording is indeed confusing... also sometimes words or characters are missing making it ambiguous:

Quotethen the gold woven spiral in the middle that touches and penetrates the crystal, to touch in this way at a few points, at least four, the
golden rod penetrating through the crystal sphere

It can indeed be just an "enumeration" like that:

"Then there are two layers of crystal,
then the gold woven spiral in the middle that penetrates the crystal at 4 points,
then the golden rod that penetrates through the sphere."

So  if we assume it's just an enumeration, then all the wires shall be exposed but 4 or more of them directly touching the crystal (and no hole drilling).

WTF

What we really need is someone to go to one of Bashar's show next time he's on and ask him.  ;D