Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New exiting approach to nuclear fussion , Robert Murray-Smith

Started by muzzz, December 04, 2013, 05:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muzzz

Hi everyone , this is a new approach and theory for a table top fusion reactor put forward by Robert Murray-Smith who has developed an idea that could result in a home reactor the size of a light bulb . Please watch his video all the way to the end. he is not a quack or fantasist but an extremely intelligent guy that deals with chemistry and graphene ,super caps etc .

link  http://youtu.be/1Vkn9tXLu9c

muzzz

Hi
This is an update to my previous post regarding the work of Robert Murray-Smith .
The first video on the main page is some ones replication of the device Robert had also built , it is a new method of trying to create fusion in a small reactor , please see his designs and ideas on his you tube channel. I have not had the chance to see any comments from the youtube video posted.