Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telekinese forces proven...

Started by hartiberlin, August 17, 2006, 04:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadda

wonderful video alan, thanks for sharing.

The part when he set that fire, did you see his hand was directly in the flame for a near 2 full seconds...think what you may but how he walked alway from that is simply amazing.

-------------------------------
in the end there was nothing there in spite of tens of thousands of people trying to replicate what they were talking about.

Hans von Lieven

Hans you dont need to rely on the results of what "tens of thousands" of other people did. You can discover the proof for yourself. All you need is to truly believe and then take a few hours out of your day to practice. if you honestly try, you will find the truth that none of those other "people" could.

telekinesis is just an ability.
swimming is just an ability.

Grown adults drown every year because they didnt believe they could swim, yet its a well known fact the human body can swim... Dont drown yourself in doubt, Hans von Lieven, you do have the ability.

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 17, 2009, 02:37:24 AM
G'day all,

There was a book in the mid 1970's called Psychic Discoveries behind the Iron Curtain, by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder.

In it were claims about all sorts of things from telepathy to telekinesis, from ufo encounters to pyramid power and so on and so on.

If I remember correctly there was an account of a Czech researcher who had uncovered some shapes that if placed on a pin could be rotated if you thought at them. My memory is vague on the subject after all these years but one thing I do remember, nothing ever came of it.

In the end there was nothing there in spite of tens of thousands of people trying to replicate what they were talking about.

Hans von Lieven

I have mastered this stuff in a way and it is very dangerous...you could cause thunder rumbles...even teleported tobacco...but that was with the help of a hand and that goes into religion..even make it rain faster...and even stop it...but it takes an awful lot of effort.

Put your finger tips close together pointing each other...can you feel that...that is bio electric.

Oh their is going to be a category 2-3 hurricane near the east coast of the usa...near the georgia state.

I view it this way...we are angels locked inside of a body...this hand of mine is in the other dimension...these dimensions go at the same rate which is instantanous...zpe is instantanous even thought it speeds up and up...instantanous no matter the distance it is the backbone of the universe and is what has created it..also called quantum...the universe is without beginning and is without end...it lasts forever.

It basically deals with the subconcious...if you sang to the sun...it will have some effect...your thoughts do effect it..your body is actually linked to the earth...so if the sun comes out you get a wave of energy coming out but if you sing to the sun and use this back at it...realisticly on a fairly good day the sun will come out.

This stuff takes the utmost concentration..do or do not...there is no try.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

ludwig

Have a look in the pdf on page 56, a very clever idea to use in china 1981 children with the talent for teleportation, and to watch the kind of changing of the electr.magn. signals from the to be teleported !! transmitter, when it is teleported. In german we would say - das Pferd von hintenrum aufzaeumen, With thuch collected data, perhaps you are as silly as before, but you can reconstruct the way in hypershere ...

published by the Air Force Research Laboratory **
Adobe PDF - View as html... Advanced Research Projects Agency DEC Dominant Energy Condition DIA Defense Intelligence Agency ... Teleportation - psychic: the conveyance of persons or inanimate objects by
www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

neptune

What follows is my personal opinion . I am saddened to see this topic being discussed on a serious forum such as this It is enough to give overunity a worse name than it already has . As a young man , I wasted much of my time studying the supernatural ,parapsychology and other such Flim Flam . I always wanted to join the Society for Psychic Research , but did not have the money . When I was older and wiser , My daughters gave me the money to join . But then I realised that the society had existed for over 100years , and PROVED NOTHING . You can do Telekinesis? Fine , go and take the James Randi one million dollar prize .Don't need the money ? Give it to charity or use it to convince sceptics like me . THEN I will listen to you .

Nadda

It is a good thing thats only your personal opinion because it is COMPLETELY wrong.

I am saddened to see an open minded person who believes overunity exists yet thinks telekinesis doesnt deserve discussion. Your post is the exact reason those BS prizes do nothing but hurt the reality behind natural abilities like telekinesis. Most people like yourself, dont take the time and research those prize challenges or simply read the fine print. To succeed at one of those challenges you have to prove to Them that its real, however its up to Them to decide weather or not they are convinced and in essence only need to find one way in which the person doesnt succeed to disqualify them. I can make paper spin, electronics flicker, and straws wobble back and forth. But i cant make a pencil roll, i bet that would disqualify me.

The James Randi prize itself for several years wasnt available to everyone, only people with a media profile or academic documentation. I see they just opened it back up to the public last month.

QuoteOn March 8, 2011, the JREF announced that qualifications were being altered to open the Challenge to more applicants. Whereas applicants were previously required to submit press clippings and a letter from an academic institution to qualify, the new rules now require applicants to present either press clippings, an letter from an academic institution, or a public video demonstrating their ability. The JREF explained that these new rules would give people without media or academic documentation a way to be considered for testing, and would allow the JREF to use online video and social media to reach a wider audience.[29]

I'll submit an application but i already know its a fraud. Unlike you, i dont need to see proof to know its real, and i know if i can do it then so can plenty of other people. After all of the years that challenge has been around, if no one has won, its due to the fact that they dont want a winner.