Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telekinese forces proven...

Started by hartiberlin, August 17, 2006, 04:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Life itself is very talented.Living organisms develop methods of surviving.If teleportation is real I would assume some kind of lifeform has attained it.Afterall if you look up insect antigravity on the web,you will find articles on it.Why not teleportation too?triffid

triffid

I did an internet search for insect teleportation and came back full circle to the article that claims chinese children could teleport radios and insects in repeatable experiments.   http://www.metatech.org/A06/teleport_teleportation_study.html    triffid

neptune

It is good that this discussion moves forward without any flaming .As we go through life , we are constantly bombarded with information . From an early age , we work out that not everything we hear is true . We learn to make choices , based on personal experience . Imagine how life would be if we believed everything we were told . Nadda thought it strange that I could believe in overunity ,but not telekinesis . I was going to say that machines don't lie , but apparently oscilloscopes can .Last night I watched that you tube video , the one where the guy offers 100,000 dollars to anyone who can prove that Randi is not a fake . Well , the only way to do that would be to win the prize .And so, like Randi , he feels his money is safe . So it seems to me that his motive is fame .Nadda asks why would he waste his time coming here to lie .Why did Mylow and Trowoegar , and numerous others ? Why would Nadda spend time developing an ability that by his own admission is dangerous? I would be delighted to learn that telekinesis is real .But my judgement is based on 65 years of life's experience .Until you can show me you might as well claim to be the son of God .Judging by the number of sons he had , god did not believe in birth controll .As ever , more questions than answers , but I live in hope .

triffid

I wish teleportation were real.At least if we could teleport things like water,metals.Think about how different our world would be.Could it be that we already have it?Not on view for the public where it really matters.triffid

neptune

@Triffid .Yes I am sure we all wish it was real , but wishing sadly does not make it so .For those of you who have not worked it out , my initial post on this thread was to stimulate controversy , and lead to further discussion .I have been disappointed with the response .I am also disappointed at the number of people who regard Randi as a fraud . In reading the report by the American Airforce , I was struck by the fact that they allready see Teleportation as a weapon of war , and that is before it has been proved to exist .