Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHo (Hydrogen) and Diesel Injection...The Truth

Started by markdansie, October 17, 2013, 03:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan_1955

Quote from: Grumage on December 18, 2013, 03:32:36 PM
Dear Johan_1955.
Every time I read that "Water injection" will severely damage your engine I grit my teeth!! For nearly 30 years Lister Paraffin engines were fitted with a water injector, tapped off the cooling system.
Suggested rate was 1 drip per second set by looking through a glass window on the drip feed assembly !! Most of my larger Lister's are now at a museum.  I can verify that the majority of my collection is still in perfect running order despite the vast quantities of water they consumed during their working life !!
"Pinking" or pre ignition knock was caused because the vaporised fuel had to be ignited at nearly 25 deg BTDC !! It was found that water injection cured this problem!! Back then fuel economy did not enter the equation !!  :)
Cheers Grum.

Hi Grum,
Don't grit your teeth about water-injection:
They come from school, knowing all better, history is simply proven is OLD, so can't work.
Beside to many only marketing teachers, running a class like a Guantánamo Bay.[/size]
Teachers, willing to have groupies around them, for pleasing, was to much there.

We have simply to many: Non-Real writers, journalists, fashion driven, you know: Sterl., Dansing, ......

Your Lister, with the water feed from the cooling, smart warm water!
Was the cooling system filled with, anti-frost, Glycerine, that would create even some more burning benefit! ;-))

Pinking, thanks for explaining, was on the good knocking off-road, English is not my base!
----------
About Vogt-Engine:
Sorry, my reaction was to fast, its the perfect idea, for Pure only HHO, was to busy with mine state of building!

We know: Pure only HHO, has the huge contraction, this after the explosion.
Did do some years ago, good tests with a double-Acting, pneumatic cilinder, to use the + and the - in pressure state change.
Huge how the after explosion - pressure state is sucking in the Piston and rod, did not measure but massive force!
The Vogt-Engine: we could make 2 HHO-Cells directly on top of each side of the working piston, so in top of each of those 2-cil? cambers.
The flushing, pumping in the separate chambers is great for releasing the sticking HHO bubble's from the plate's.
No tube's, no back-flash or other fluide installation, its massive there where we need the HHO!! ;-)) THANKS!!

The use of HHO produced by the same engine, seems not economic, never did check it, time, but maybe so when we use both forces!?

We need thinking, fund raisers, with some marketing ability, but straight, maybe thats the base of current world problem?

THANKS, for making me dong, "the Engine contained HHO-Cell idea"! ;-))

Kind regards, Johan