Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

example with Algodoo scene

Started by rc4, December 17, 2013, 11:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4

hi, I tested an example with Algodoo. The system move alone, but it's possible it's an error. Look position (X) with graphical function. In one direction or other direction the position is moving.

rc4

Another Algodoo scene, the system destroy 8000 J in 20 seconds. No friction from air or solid. Like the system can be done in reverse mode this would say it can create energy. Maybe it's an error on the scene, can you test ? The perpendiculary force seems to be not perpendiculary for each force, maybe the sum is not 0 for the perpendiculary force.

rc4

I reduced mass and attraction for increase precision (frequency is always to 1200 Hz but like the attraction is lower, the system move very slowly). The energy decrease with the same proportion. I think it's the force from wall (circle) that is not perpendicular to the force of attraction. The center of mass is in the center of circle but the center of gravity is not in the center of the circle, it changes all the time and it is more and more at outer circle when it approached the bottom (where the fixed mass is). The force from wall works in this case. Nobody has test ?

A video of an example (no friction of air, no friction on solid, frequence at 1200 Hz):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfYZcRUxjAk&feature=youtu.be

rc4

Here another example energy of ellipse increase.