Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Forward EMF Collection

Started by d3x0r, December 20, 2013, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

Falstad sim

started with lots of switches to just change currents...
ended up duplicating the loop; and for a while cross wiring the load which stopped convergence failures.

This will eventually 'convergence failed' which is really a over voltage/over curernt sort of condition.

The switch time of the mosfet is at absolute maximum stress; that has to be healthy :)
Hmm maybe a spark gap is better there.

1) the current changes are not really going to be useful for inductive purposes...
2) continuous circulating monodirectional fields... any use?

Just diodes around the coil to absorb the forward EMF...

some tuning with resonanances may have resonant rise characteristics.

The circuit is fairly lossy probably only 60% available load

Dave45

Quote from: Dave45 on February 05, 2014, 09:37:53 AM
Not really we can have high voltage without current and hi current without voltage, neither can do work without the other, its a combination of both.
Current still doesn't reverse; if it did, added negative particles to positive wouldn't help ... your current arrows are indicating electrons moving towards positive; wouldn't happen... and if it did, it's not what would be wanted; would defeat charging of a cap that was used instead of a battery....

'sides your current is going opposed to the diode... wouldn't even reach the charge battery.  (http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/dlattach/attach/133046/image//)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I would bring it over here so I dont distract in the other thread, you say the diode is wrong but the diode gives an indication of the polarity of the bemf, voltage runs with the diode arrow and amperage runs against it, the direction of the diode shows us the collapsing magnetic field has a pos polarity.

Now Im not saying this information is fact I am entertaining a theory, I have stated this before, in air purifiers the neg electrode accumulates a pos ion cloud and the pos electrode accumulates a neg ion cloud.

With this in mind would a neg pulsed coil accumulate a pos ion cloud if so then when the magnetic field collapses would the polarity of that field be pos, it would seem so by our experiments.

With the purifier example in mind if we could pulse a coil with pos energy it would accumulate a neg ion field (cloud) and when it collapsed would the polarity be neg instead of pos, the only way I see to pulse a coil with pos energy is to exactly what V8carlos did, he ran the bemf from one coil into another coil, pure genius.
I havent built his experiment yet but intend to soon.

I think we need to keep in mind when we build a magnetic field that field also has an electric component that runs 90 degrees to the magnetic field, can that fields polarity be changed.
The electric component of the two fields is what we need to study, Everyone admits that the electric field runs 90 degrees to the magnetic but then it is ignored.

Dave45

Here's the electric field of a solenoid running exactly where its suppose to 90 degrees to the magnetic field, this is the field that collapses into the coil. The question is can this fields polarity be changed.

Dave45

I also thought I would bring this up Carlos not only ran the bemf into another coil but notice the direction, pulsing neg energy from one side and pos energy from the other, this keeps both going in the direction the system requires.

Another thing if you study the coils, the position and orientation of the diode would let the two coils ring back and forth, it will pass the pos bemf from the neg pulsed coil and it will pass the neg bemf from the pos pulsed coil back and forth using a single diode.

The bemf can and will run back to either pos or neg of the battery if there is no suppression of some kind it will run back and destroy the driver this tells us it will run to neg or pos, because it is routed back to the pos does not mean its polarity is neg, the direction it passes through the diode gives and indication of its polarity.

Dave45

I taken the directions a bit further who says it has to run back to the batterie it would seem as indicated it can be injected back into the circuit.
The same could be true for Carlos's circuit it could be running into the pos side of the caps.