Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need input

Started by lonemoon, January 07, 2014, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

That will be great!   Thanks for looking into this and please post any thing you find good or bad.   I looked around a bit more and the only thing I could find on this indicated it was probably in the Philippines.   Is that correct?   There are some very motivated inventors there.   

infringer

hrmmm another qmogen design so odd all of these things are cropping up all over ...

Its almost as if there is a silent replication of this device going on all round the world would be cool if it were true while it may be difficult to wrap the mind around missing something so simple for so long we must not look that far back in history to remember just how wrong we can be in believing that we know it all.

I hope for the sake of humanity something gives and it gives this year.

Let us know post your interview and try and get as many close ups as you can so some of us can have a stab at replication. Do some fancy talking to get as much information extraction as you can. Instead of asking what is the secret feature that makes this work ask what are the key things that make this device generate power? Than a follow up are there any other key things that make this run? Then ask are there any secret things to the operation of the machine that you are withholding from the public. Then go on a tangent and explain why replication will drive massive amounts of sales right to your door if we can replicate and verify you will have people beating a path to your door to buy these units explain no matter what kind of patent or agreement you have there would be no better form of advertising than this. And finally explain that no matter what if it does work people are going to reverse engineer it and post it and use it but that is just a very small percentage majority of people are simply going to want something ready made for them so no matter how you slice it verification is the best way.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

CuriousChris

This is plainly stupid. as are the customers.

Think about it for a minute. A motor takes energy to turn. The output of that motor drives a generator. They claim the output is greater than the input. If that was so why not drive a bigger motor from the output of the generator?

All you would need is lots of motor generator pairs to finally output enough energy to power the entire world.

If that does not indicate to you how stupid this claim is then I strongly suggest you go and buy the machine. You cant possibly go wrong.

TinselKoala

Quote from: lonemoon on January 07, 2014, 09:09:05 AM
ok thanks, i will go meet him this week or next week. gonna make a video and interview him with the device. lets see what goes...

Well?

(sound of crickets chirping....)

e2matrix

Well it looked really great if there was any chance it's real but yeah the crickets are sounding loud right about now.   Seems the OP has not logged in there since Jan 13th.   One can speculate a lot.   What would you do if you bought something like this and it really worked?   I think some people would go totally silent because it has the potential to so vastly disrupt things that the PTB might try to make it illegal or make it seem dangerous or put some spin on it that would insure all such devices get shutdown and made to go away quickly.   So I can imagine someone getting something like this and then running of to hide mumbling "precious" like Gollum.