Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need input

Started by lonemoon, January 07, 2014, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonemoon

I need input from you guys whether this is feasible or not. please see attached imaged.

Need to be sure first before I go and see the person who claims to have invented and patented this..

e2matrix

I personally think it's possible and is similar to what many people appear to have done but as far as I know none of them has made it to market.   Where did you see this ad?   It actually looks a lot like one I saw in a youtube in the last year or so.   The case even appears similar. I certainly think it would be good to check it out in person but make sure it's not just running off the batteries.   Ask to see it run with a good 10KW in load for an hour or so and then load test the batteries or make sure they have not run down any.   Chas Campbell, Bedini's friend Watson and many others have had similar setups.   There are 26 devices that are listed on Peswiki as being similar in operation to this.   There is the new guy in Romania who claims to have something similar as well as a Russian device that seems to be for sale but no one has gotten any response from the Russian.   

forest

Do you have better pictures or link ? I think it is reliable, or in other words - it can be done, but as you see the complexity makes probably a costly system..

Paul-R

I have never come across an advertisement which does not mention the name of the company, its address or any way to contact it.

lonemoon

ok thanks, i will go meet him this week or next week. gonna make a video and interview him with the device. lets see what goes...