Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Woopy has provided this "declassified" PDF after watching Justins Movie [posted above]

http://web.ornl.gov/info/reports/1952/3445603529607.pdf

Seems recombining of the hho causes this heat [a known reaction]
Woopy is already thinking of "other" reactions to explore.........[a very smart and talented fellow].
from here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/16500-hho-gas-injected-into-catalytic-converter-yields-extreme-heat-lenr-we-dont-know.html#post248872

thx For looking

Chet K

Thanks Grandma

markdansie

Quote from: ramset on January 15, 2014, 10:27:11 AM
Woopy has provided this "declassified" PDF after watching Justins Movie [posted above]

http://web.ornl.gov/info/reports/1952/3445603529607.pdf

Seems recombining of the hho causes this heat [a known reaction]
Woopy is already thinking of "other" reactions to explore.........[a very smart and talented fellow].
from here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/16500-hho-gas-injected-into-catalytic-converter-yields-extreme-heat-lenr-we-dont-know.html#post248872

thx For looking

Chet K

This guy is an nasty piece of work who i foul mouthed and has very bad things to say about researchers like Russ Gries etc. I am happy to send you some recent email exchanges from him.

He has a very dim view of everyone here as well.

Kind Regards
Mark

mscoffman

I posted this idea previously on the yahoo groups NI-Fusion [Dec 07, 2012]. So I'd say go for it.

Catalytic Converters already get really hot once they start running. It's not clear that Chemical Catalytic doesn't already mean LENR, that's what needs to be proven. Also, I noticed in a NASA picture of it's designer holding a model cross section of the Curiosity Robotic Rover SNAP Thermal Battery, how simple the electrical connections are and how few devices are really required to create this nominally efficient device.

So, if one can show LENR gain in a Catalytic Converter already known to run at very high temperature, why not use the gain to offset Thermal Battery Carnot derived inefficiency? Have the Catalytic Converter Thermal Battery make the current to make its own HHO and have it make a little additional HHO to supplement the existing ICE engine.

---

Let say for a moment that the Rossi's Hot E-cat is a real device. How can a Rossi Hot e-cat device be integrated into an automotive vehicle application with the *least* disruption to existing systems and with as little R&D as possible? This would allow LENR application to take place as early a time as possible.

Well, it might look something like this:

Let us replace the existing precious metal driven catalytic exhaust converter currently used in automotive applications with a Rossi hot e-cat device. We would then use the thermal controlled LENR gain driven by the waste exhaust heat rejected from the vehicle's own ICE Internal combustion engine. This is similar to the way the catalytic converter does its pollution control job currently. The LENR reactor design would be articulated as a thermal battery using the high efficiency tellurium thermo-pairs thermocouples, similar to the ones NASA uses in its SNAP RTG radio-isotopic generators used in spacecraft. The electricity generated by the LENR reactor would then be used to run an HHO water based electrolysis unit and the hydrogen HHO gas could then be mixed with a very small amount of hydrocarbon fuel and fed back into the ICE engine. Because of the LENR gain the electrolysis unit could supply *all* of the hydrogen fuel required to run the engine through offsetting the engine's Carnot gas law inefficiency. The small amount of HC fuel would supply the warmth, drying and lubrication required by the standard internal combustion engine before this engine is itself eventually redesigned to run entirely on the HHO - hydrogen gas, at which time the HC fuel input would no longer be required.

The centralization of the LENR function in the e-cat reactor obviates the need to obtain any LENR energy problematically from either the HHO electrolyzer or from inside the ICE engine. An ICE engine can almost produce all of its own hydrogen fuel electrically from water, now. So the LENR gain will only be needed to supplement that loop.

:S:MarkSCoffman

ramset

Mark Dansie
I have no personal knowledge of any disparaging comments public or otherwise regarding this
Gentlemen ,
I prefer to keep it that  way .....

not to be ignorant ...just to stay focused on the work being shared here and the simplicity of testing the claims being made [if any]

for this I am grateful !!

this is  a stupid simple concept / experiment that can hopefully open a path to better understanding for this community.

@mscoffman
many thanks for that encouraging post.

respectfully
Chet K
Thanks Grandma