Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim123

Quote from: jdc.products@gmail.com on January 29, 2014, 09:37:27 AM
You will never see 100 percent efficiency with your hho cell. You will be looking at more like 150-200 watts for 1 LPM.

Hi JDC,
  yes indeed. My setup uses about 100w for 0.5 Lpm at low voltage. It's probably better at full voltage because it approaches 1.2v per gap, but I've not tested it fully yet.

QuoteThe best way to go about testing is to use raw power instead of gas output. 200 watts into the hho cell and then the gas into the cat vs. 200 watt resistive heater or 2 100 watt light bulbs.

Not sure I agree... It depends what your testing. Is it:
a) Whether the cat itself, on it's own, is OU, or
b) Whether the HHO gen & cat in combination is OU.

I think the test we need to do is (a). That's the test that will show OU in the cat, or not.  We already know the HHO gen is not OU...

So, I would say: Ignore the input power to your cell, and use only the flow-rate for the input power. Although, having said that - if you test (b) and it is OU - then you know it's *well* OU...

BTW - I've just ordered a brand new cat off ebay for a mere £27. I'm aiming to try it too - and publish my results here. :)

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: tim123 on January 29, 2014, 10:51:17 AM
Hi JDC,
  yes indeed. My setup uses about 100w for 0.5 Lpm at low voltage. It's probably better at full voltage because it approaches 1.2v per gap, but I've not tested it fully yet.

Not sure I agree... It depends what your testing. Is it:
a) Whether the cat itself, on it's own, is OU, or
b) Whether the HHO gen & cat in combination is OU.

I think the test we need to do is (a). That's the test that will show OU in the cat, or not.  We already know the HHO gen is not OU...

So, I would say: Ignore the input power to your cell, and use only the flow-rate for the input power. Although, having said that - if you test (b) and it is OU - then you know it's *well* OU...

BTW - I've just ordered a brand new cat off ebay for a mere £27. I'm aiming to try it too - and publish my results here. :)

Be careful when ordering Cats, sometimes cheaper is not better. I am certain the cheaper the Cat the less Platinum / Palladium group metals will be deposited on the ceramic substrates. These noble metals are of course where the magic happens.

woopy

Hi all

just a further test with the catalytic reaction occuring on the powder i got from the drilling inside my car CAT

http://youtu.be/10CR3bZOYeo

hope this helps

laurent

ramset

I also did a bit of resistive heater [NOT HHO] testing on a small Tin Manifold .

with 200 watts input
I could not get the outside temp of the small uninsulated manifold over 410 F in 67 F ambient .[played inside for a very quick test]

I would say that looks good for Justin ,Tomorrow I will do more testing
to try and establish some sort of control [and post some pics]

@Justin
If you could post some dimensoins for your CaT I would greatly appreciate it [and pipe size inlet /
outlet for a mockup over here.

@Woopy
fabulous news indeed!

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

LibreEnergia

Quote from: jdc.products@gmail.com on January 29, 2014, 05:48:27 AM

This thread is about on demand hho used in a catalytic combustion process to yield heat for space heating. Got anything else you would like to add from the peanut gallery?

Yes. Why not use the electricity you used to produce the HHO to do the space heating instead? It will be more efficient..

Unless of course you happen to believe that combusting HHO near a catalytic converter yields an over-unity result. I don't believe that, but I'd be willing to be convinced if someone would offer some real data proving it to be so.

Measure it for  f### sake.