Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Our Friend Lamare has some comments too

from here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/16500-hho-gas-injected-into-catalytic-converter-yields-extreme-heat-lenr-we-dont-know-4.html#post250190

This copy paste bellow is a mess, however the information Lamare has put together is wonderful... so I will leave it here. [original post #116  in above link]

""consider the possibility that there might be another form of water which is a mixture of H2 and O2 gas. As a matter of fact, the research of Prof. Gerald Pollack makes more than clear that another state of "water" indeed exists:Tuks Unsorted KieknWatTWordt Stuff - Meyer WFC Replication Project Batteries Made from Water - YouTube The work of Prof. Pollack and Chris Eckman suggest that a shape of water exists, consisting of the same honey-comb like structures which exist in ice, with the difference that the H+ ions which bind the these layers in ice are absent and move to "the bulk water" which becomes acid. In other words: there is reason to believe a crystalized form of (almost) water exists which appears to be cabable of existing not only in Pollacks' "EZ" layer, but also in a gaseous form, which is a/o known as "Brown's gas" or "HHO", but has other names as well. Frequently Asked Questions - Brown's Gas | www.eagle-research.com[/size]

Quote:
Research indicates that Brown's Gas has characteristics that cannot be achieved by simply mixing bottled hydrogen and oxygen in a stoichiometric ratio.

BG contains H, H2, O, O2, H2O (as water vapor) and a special 6th 'structured' gas that Yull Brown called a 'Fluid Crystal', George Wiseman calls 'Electrically Expanded Water' (ExW) and professor Ruggero Santilli calls 'Magnecules'.

BG is also known under brand names of: Common-Ducted Gas, Rhode's Gas, Spirig Gas, Hydroxy, Brown Gas, Green Gas, Klein Gas, Aquygen, HHO, SG Gas, Ohmasa Gas, Knallgas, HNG and (erroneously by WikiPedia) OxyHydrogen.
Chris Eckman has done some research on Brown's gas:Plasma orbital expansion theory for Brown's gasAnother researcher is Graneau, who investigated "water arc" explosions:Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/Electrolysis_Water_Arc_and_Dielectric_Breakdown/http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Material/Electrolysis_Water_Arc_and_Dielectric_Breakdown/Graneau%20e.a.%20-%20Arc-liberated%20chemical%20energy%20exceeds%20electric al%20input%20energy%20-%202000.pdfSo, IMHO it's too short around the corner to call all things related to the term "HHO" a fallacy and conclude that it must be simply a mixture of H2 / O2 gas. I personally witnessed what happens when you ignite soap-bubbles filled with HHO gas. These implode instead of exploding, which makes it absolutely clear to me that it is NOT simply H2 / O2 gas. It may be something like a 'normal' water molecule in a different 'stretched' state, as Chris Eckmann suggested, it may[/size] be a gaseous form of Pollack's "EZ" layer, and it may yet be something else. I personally think it is likely that HHO is indeed a gaseous form of "ice cristals without the H+ atoms in between", because it appears the "HHO" are negatively charged, but one cannot conclude such things without proper investigations.As for the source of the energy, IMHO one needs to consider the work of Prof. Claus Turtur. I find it highly unlikely that all these kinds of "cold fusion" actually have anything to do with nuclear fusion, as I explained in this video:How Stan Meyer's "Car on Water" as well as "Cold Fusion" actually works. - YouTubeOh, and for the record: I hold a master's degree in Electrical Engineering. -- Arend
Thanks Grandma

jdc.products@gmail.com

Awesome to see this thread still going. Some great information is being passed around. Thank you guys. I have some parts on order to clean up the cat design a bit and will be posting video of the parts when they come in. Keep researching and experimenting...

ramset

Thanks Grandma