Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BlackLight Power, Claims Game Changing Achievement of the Generation

Started by markdansie, January 15, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Imagine having a MW of free electricity.... for a microsecond.

Then imagine having to pump up your capacitor bank..... yet again...... over many seconds, using more "free electricity" _energy_ than you get from the other end in that microsecond.

Then figure in the energy cost to keep your MHD magnet superconducting.

Power is not energy. Energy is conserved, even in the latest "world changer" from BLP.

tim123

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 21, 2014, 10:30:37 AM

According to the patent, it's a continuous process, and while it does take a big whack of amps to 'ignite the fuel', it's supposed to return much more...

QuoteThen figure in the energy cost to keep your MHD magnet superconducting.

True, they use some power, but it's all relative...

QuotePower is not energy. Energy is conserved, even in the latest "world changer" from BLP.

Sure, but this is like a 'state-change' - from hydrogen to hydrino. Energy is released from one form into another... He's not claiming energy from 'the vacuum' or anything like that. He seems to have accounted for every bit of energy in the system - in some seriously tedious detail... ;)

tim123

A good page on water explosions:
http://tesla3.com/free_websites/water_explosion.html

"At MIT (6,7). It was shown that the discharge of 3.6 kJ of stored capacitor energy would create pressures in excess of 20.000 atm. In 7 ml of water. 3.6 gm of water was ejected from an accelerator barrel at a velocity of the order of 1000m/s, sufficient to penetrate a ΒΌ" thick aluminium plate."

"While not in all, but in many discharges under differing experimental conditions of varying capacitance, initial voltage and water volume, the kinetic energy of the water jet was larger than the electrical energy that had been stored in the capacitor bank."

"... A 2 mf capacitor was charged to voltages in the 1-10 kV range and discharged into a water column through a 38 mH inductor. At voltages up to about 6 kV, the water acted as a relatively high resistance and the circuit decayed as an overdamped RLC circuit.

Resistance decreased with time. When the resistance dropped below about 10 W (Ohms?), the water would explode if the capacitor still had sufficient energy."

e2matrix

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 21, 2014, 10:30:37 AM

Then imagine having to pump up your capacitor bank..... yet again...... over many seconds, using more "free electricity" _energy_ than you get from the other end in that microsecond.

Then figure in the energy cost to keep your MHD magnet superconducting.

Power is not energy. Energy is conserved, even in the latest "world changer" from BLP.
Nope ... not buying that anymore.   Energy is NOT conserved.    From physics Professor Pappas: 
http://www.papimi.gr/another.htm
http://www.papimi.gr/cases/
Search the pages for "energy is not conserved" once on those pages.   He makes some compelling cases with a lot to back it up.   You just need to realize he's Greek and his typing and spelling in English isn't the best but it's understandable.   Judging from the sheer quantity of info on that web site I can imagine him pounding away at a keyboard fast and furious all day without ever using backspace to correct anything.
At least that's my view for today after pouring over his web site most of yesterday.   ;)
I've followed Blacklight for many years and think they have the brains but I'm not sure what's holding things back from getting a product to market.  Hopefully this will really be the 'game changer'.   

tim123

Quote from: e2matrix on January 21, 2014, 01:27:58 PM
I've followed Blacklight for many years and think they have the brains but I'm not sure what's holding things back from getting a product to market.  Hopefully this will really be the 'game changer'.

Brains for sure...

I think it's technically really difficult, and that's holding things back...

They were aiming for a solid state fuel cell, but I guess they had problems scaling up, and this new arrangement kinda has the opposite problem - of being difficult to scale down...

'Sod's Law' is one of the laws of physics after all, eh...

The patent goes on about various ways of managing the ongoing destruction of the electrodes - due to the KiloAmp currents... There are other challenges there too - like fuel supply, and energy harvesting... None of it's easy.