Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keshe Foundation: 2014 the year of the change for the Humanity

Started by markdansie, January 16, 2014, 01:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

profitis

i,d say mr keshe,s prediction to be exactly 50% accurate.plenty revolutions in science frontiers coming this year,but no end to wars uh-uh. 

MarkE

Quote from: markdansie on January 16, 2014, 01:32:46 PM
No mention of free energy generator deliveries or refunds

http://revolution-green.com/keshe-foundation-2014-year-change-humanity/

Kind Regards
Mark Dansie
If my memory serves me correctly the energy generators are three years overdue.  I believe I have read that the explanation was due to a safety problem.  Mr. Keshe could really boost his credibility if he were to show one of his energy generators working under appropriately safe-guarded conditions.  He had planned to send these to individual consumers, so the necessary safe-guards should not be too onerous.

raburgeson

He should not have made a deal with anyone, specially a government. Belgium is going to bend the man over on Main Street.

Now he went to Italy were they are trying to bottle him up again. All of them are puppets under the same puppet master.

What worries me is he doesn't understand the people he has been dealing with. I know, I am one of those get her done guys.
Spirituality and morality is in the mix, it should not be. I am watching the workshops right now. There seems to be a little confusion on how to start the system. Rubbing your hands on it an praying? Awe, sounds like me starting this computer.

If the hands react with the plasma better than a physical magnet and the reason why is what he stated, (your body has a field that has less density) then, why not try an air core magnet? a ionized screen? Something will react to the plasma.

They are leading this man by the nose like they did Searl. Fortunately Keshe is smarter than Searl, he is out of Belgium.

tomd000

Keshe is rapidly losing support because of broken promises. Just visit the keshe forum or facebook and you will see what I mean. If he doesn't come up with the goods soon the only follower left will be Doug McDonald. Don't know what it would take for that guy to lose faith.