Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: zcsaba77 on January 19, 2014, 03:29:30 PM
Hi T-1000

What is on picture on left upper black box?

regards zcsaba77

It is Bertonee neon sign transformer.

zcsaba77

Quote from: forest on January 19, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

It is Bertonee neon sign transformer.

Hi Forest

This transformer work on 12VDC or 110/220VAC?

regards zcsaba77

forest

Hard to guess, there are various models like that one  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bertonee-replacement-neon-transformer-04-10947-Cirqus-Voltaire-Star-Wars-Ep-1-/331099247325?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d170d92dd

Don presented a table top device with inverter so his spark coil was probably 120V rated. He has also a kind of voltage regulator because his nst output was 9kV while he used capacitors for lower voltage.

Jack Noskills

verpies: It most certainly is OU, but I have no meters so I cannot say how much. But how much OU is not important at the moment, the working principle is.

My cell phone camera is broken, it refuses to enter in picture mode. Something wrong with the manual switch.

I have nanoperm ferrite which I got resonance effect. Haven't tried with iron because I don't have enough capacitors. I have read that for iron maximum frequency you can use is below 500 Hz.

I have also one small E-I ferrite core from a printer. With that I got OU without using capacitors, just shorted the coils to itself and no resonance effects. After this I started using nanoperm because it was bigger so easier to work with and begin playing with capacitors.

I am using audio amplifier so it can give enough push (amps) to the circuit. If someone is using signal generator they typically do not give out amps so the only way to magnetize the core is to use higher frequency. I think this very effectively rules out iron. You can still look for resonant frequency with signal generator from iron tho.

I have only light bulbs for load. Resonance is disturbed only if load is capacitive but I don't think this matters too much. If there would be only one secondary coil (like in the Utkin paper) then it would be very sensitive to capacitive changes in the total circuit, also resonant frequency would be much lower. In my tests the sweetspot in the output is several kHz wide so it is not necessary to find exact match. Most important is to tune the primary so current consumption is minimised in the driver.

When secondary coils oscillate, they create power in the LC-circuit which is then used by the load. So, when magnetic field collapses in the output LC-circuit, current reversal occurs and it rushes in the other side of the capacitor. Any load in its way gets powered and as a bonus energy is increased when other side of the capacitor is reached.

verpies

Quote from: Jack Noskills on January 20, 2014, 05:57:16 AM
verpies: It most certainly is OU, but I have no meters...
How do you know without meters?  Did you loop it an witnessed a self-runner?

I am using audio amplifier so it can give enough push (amps) to the circuit.
Analog power amplifiers are good devices to apply stimuli to various windings.
However Amperes are not units of power.

I have only light bulbs for load.
Incandescent light bulbs make reasonably good power meters if they are the sole load at the output of a device, ...especially if they have non-coiled filaments.

Do you compare the brightness of your light bulb with the brightness of another identical light bulb supplied with DC or use a Wattbox (Bulb->DarkBox->PV_cell->Voltmeter) like Grumage ?

Most importantly: How do you measure your input power with a light bulb?
Do you realize that a 12V 20W light bulb can pass 100W of electric power at 325V, ...without even lighting up ?
...because of this.