Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

Updated pdf with some new information after some testing.

Does anyone have a 1:1 transformer and some capacitors laying around ? If so, then you should read chapter 6 and do the simple resonance test described there. You should get reverse operation of transformer: more power you take, less power will be used.

Farmhand

Quote from: Jack Noskills on February 11, 2014, 03:24:28 AM
Updated pdf with some new information after some testing.

Does anyone have a 1:1 transformer and some capacitors laying around ? If so, then you should read chapter 6 and do the simple resonance test described there. You should get reverse operation of transformer: more power you take, less power will be used.

That's an effect of increased Lenz effect at no load which is reduced by the load due to less tank current when loaded. Definitely not Lenzless. It's the same effect as the acceleration under load and it's next to useless. Show us some input and output power measurements. Or the difference in power available when in that mode and when not like I do in this video. near the end I show it can power loads when used in a reasonable manner.

Video clip of reduced input when loaded of transformer, a big reduction, but the output is limited by doing that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxde9qga79c

I've got almost 150 video experiments in the bank and 1000's actually done, and I take some measurements although usually I'm not as interested in accurate measurements as getting to the truth and understanding the effects.

Cheers

Jack Noskills

I did not say that circuit in chapter 6 is lenzless. I just think that it is interesting effect.

I could measure the heat of the halogens at both sides using a thermal scanner, but it would not be very accurate. It is enough that primary halogen does not burn my finger but the output halogen does.

EDIT:
I briefly watched the video, not all of it as I don't have time at the moment. Nice setup indeed and I see you are a pro. Good.

You did not use resonant caps in this test ? Have you done setup that is similar to what I did (the chapter 6 circuit) in some other builds ?

Jack Noskills

Realized that editing existing post does not trigger notification, so Farmhand, can you answer my questions ?

My input halogen was 5 watt/12 volt and output 10 watt/12 volt.

Jack Noskills

Test done by itsu, testing resonance effect in a toroid using two similar overlapped coils. Differs from my tests where coils were separate and on opposite sides of the toroid. But an interesting test result still.

Quote from: itsu on February 19, 2014, 06:16:15 PM[/font]Ok,  i toke a shot at this.Single ferrite core (6.5cm od) dual speaker wire (stranded 22 awg) wound twice around the whole circumference meaning 60 turns.So we have a primary coil of 60 turns with 4mH and 0.2 Ohm and a secondary coil with 4mH and 0.2 Ohm.2 capacitors of 220nF are attached to both coils which should give us a resonance frequency of about 5.3KHz according to http://www.1728.org/resfreq.htm. Measurements confirm this, but resonance is very broad. Bulbs used are 6V.It turns out that in this situation we do not have a synchronious resonance on the primary and secondaryPrimary resonance (input bulb off) is at 2.9KHz, while secondary resonance (output bulb lit) is at 7.8KHz.Using another set of capacitors (7nF) shows similar behaviour, but on a higher frequency.I think this is not the correct thread for this, but i leave it to jack if he want to move this to one of his own threads on this subject.Video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOX0tqgnD_w&feature=youtu.beRegards Itsu
[/font]