Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Builds

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_lindgaard1

@All,
  This is a link to 2 builds that I am doing. One I am patenting as it is my own invention.
It is nice having a place where I can post my work without someone trying to take it over.
And Stephen will need to ban me since I do not like AB Hammer and his friends. Something about posting
no open work that is intended to work perpetually.
Besides, I know what I was doing wrong with Bessler's wheel and am about a 1/4 or 1/3 of the way to having it built.
  Almost cut off 3 fingers working on it so that slowed things down. It does take 2 hands and a pay check to build.
And the 2nd link is to the small shop I'm working in. It'll do for what I'm doing.
And since I am building at my expense, I guess people like AB Hammer who can only show pictures of his armor and non-working wheels can be jealous. There is a museum for non working devices, my work will not be found there.
And TK, it doesn't matter who you are, you don't know the first thing about engineering. If you did, you would be all over me like a dog in heat. I think that's all you know  :-)

ttp://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f9/besslers-wheel-58361/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1OPf_KPXbQ

TinselKoala

I know more about engineering than you will ever learn, Johnny boy troll. I doubt that you can even do any basic calculus at all.

You've been making these same kinds of whining posts for years. You can't do this, you can't do that, you're broke, your family is against you, you have no place to work or post. Boo hoo hoo, my heart bleeds for you. I can't sleep for all the tiny violins playing sad music for you.

Good luck trying to patent something that you have already disclosed on the internet.

MarkE

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 20, 2014, 12:18:23 PM
  @All,
  This is a link to 2 builds that I am doing. One I am patenting as it is my own invention.
It is nice having a place where I can post my work without someone trying to take it over.
And Stephen will need to ban me since I do not like AB Hammer and his friends. Something about posting
no open work that is intended to work perpetually.
Besides, I know what I was doing wrong with Bessler's wheel and am about a 1/4 or 1/3 of the way to having it built.
  Almost cut off 3 fingers working on it so that slowed things down. It does take 2 hands and a pay check to build.
And the 2nd link is to the small shop I'm working in. It'll do for what I'm doing.
And since I am building at my expense, I guess people like AB Hammer who can only show pictures of his armor and non-working wheels can be jealous. There is a museum for non working devices, my work will not be found there.
And TK, it doesn't matter who you are, you don't know the first thing about engineering. If you did, you would be all over me like a dog in heat. I think that's all you know  :-)

ttp://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f9/besslers-wheel-58361/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1OPf_KPXbQ
j_lindgaard1 I am sorry you have had to battle with cancer.  The couple of pieces in the pictures and video look like works of love.

The problem with perpetually unbalanced wheels is that gravity persistently shows itself to be a conservative force.  No matter how anyone designs a gravity machine, over the course of one full cycle everything in the machine will have traversed a closed path sometime over the course of that cycle.  That's up the stairs down the stairs so to speak for each and everything in the machine.  That means that the net energy available to the machine over that full cycle adds to zero.

TinselKoala

Hey I've got a great idea.

Why don't we ALL share our medical and family and financial issues, so that people can give us lots of sympathy and understand why we aren't fulfilling our dreams?

Cancer? Heart Disease? Amputations due to accidents with tools? Family disasters? Bankruptcy, Flood, fire, earthquake! Only the fully healthy may contribute; all others can use disease, deformity and disability as an excuse for our projects not working.

Would you like to hear a list of MY medical, financial, and other problems that are preventing me from producing a working Bessler wheel? No?

I didn't think so.

j_lindgaard1

I also know you don't build anything yet harass me for what I work on.
It's my hobby and I plan on enjoying it. Why I'll continue my work in a forum where people do build. They understand it takes time.   ;)

edited to add; @All, almost cut off 3 fingers working through my medical problems. For people that have no serious health concerns, and no builds to show, expect what TK and his friends post.