Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Builds

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Jim I have no interest in personal issues.  Disagreement on a technical issue isn't personal for me.  If you take my disagreement with your technically positions personally, then please accept my condolences.

The laws of thermodynamics are also known as the laws of energy.  They have nothing to do with Mr. Asimov or his wonderful science fiction stories.

If you want to believe extraordinary claims that don't have supporting evidence that is your choice.  If you want to try and persuade me that an extraordinary claim is true then you need strong evidence.  If at anytime you come up with strong evidence that gravity is non-conservative, or that energy is non-conservative, then I am happy to look at your evidence.

If you want to believe things such as Mr. Finsrud's machine is a working perpetual motion machine then you are free to do that.

Good luck with your project.

Grimer

Quote from: MarkE on January 22, 2014, 05:44:07 PM
Jim I have no interest in personal issues.  Disagreement on a technical issue isn't personal for me.  If you take my disagreement with your technically positions personally, then please accept my condolences.

The laws of thermodynamics are also known as the laws of energy.  They have nothing to do with Mr. Asimov or his wonderful science fiction stories.

If you want to believe extraordinary claims that don't have supporting evidence that is your choice.  If you want to try and persuade me that an extraordinary claim is true then you need strong evidence.  If at anytime you come up with strong evidence that gravity is non-conservative, or that energy is non-conservative, then I am happy to look at your evidence.

If you want to believe things such as Mr. Finsrud's machine is a working perpetual motion machine in spite of the obvious, big compression spring energy store right there in the middle of the device, then you are free to do that.

Grimer what facts lead you to the conclusion that anyone has ever built a working permanent magnet powered motor?  That dark video that you linked just shows a motor.  What proves that it or any other machine ever constituted a working "magnetic motor"?[/font]

Tell me Mark. Do you know what's under the cover of "that dark video"? Would you like to know? Aren't you curious?
Because I know.  [size=78%] [/size]
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

AB Hammer

QuoteAnd Stephen will need to ban me since I do not like AB Hammer and his friends. Something about posting
no open work that is intended to work perpetually.

I guess people like AB Hammer who can only show pictures of his armor and non-working wheels can be jealous.

In Bessler wheel, I got banned because basically it was what 2 people wanted.
While others wanted to see me build it, ab hammer and jim_mich won out because they don't build.

ab hammer even says that I have to let him in on what I am working on where he will be the boss of me.
__________________________________________________________________________________
second page
edited to add; @tinselkoala, pirate88179, ab hammer and who ever, in case you guys don't know it, Stefan is an environmentalist. That may be the main reason he has this forum. It might be that he is doing what he can to find solutions for pollution.

:o WOW Jim Lindgaard

All this about me on the first page and its all BS. The second page didn't have no real importance either.

Leave me out of your posting!!!!!!

PS I do enjoy life better when you are posting under other's names for you don't say nothing about me and life is much more peaceful. I really don't care what you post as long as you leave me out of it. GET THE HINT!!!

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: MarkE on January 22, 2014, 05:44:07 PM

If you want to believe things such as Mr. Finsrud's machine is a working perpetual motion machine in spite of the obvious, big compression spring energy store right there in the middle of the device, then you are free to do that.

Good luck with your project.
Mark,
You are nothing more than an ab hammer, pirate88179 or tinselkoala. People who know nothing but want to be noticed.
I doubt my garbage collector would take your kind. really, there is refuse and there is trash. You guys should be on Jerry Springer saying how you can't get off because you can't find a man.

MarkE

Jim, abuse does not make cogent argument.