Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Current Build Projects

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsing

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 24, 2014, 07:11:36 PM

this is why I m the one building Bessler's wheel and not yourself. I could look at 143 drawings

hi.  j_lindgaard1
how many Bessler's wheel exactly ?
if Bessler's wheel have 143 drawings, less or more, could you please provide link that show all Bessler's wheel drawings ?

thank you

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

tinman

From CSIRO.
Quote: Australian annual average daily mean temperatures showed little change from 1910 to 1950 but have progressively warmed since, increasing by 0.9 °C from 1910 to 2011.

Wow-less than 1 *C over the last 100 year's-were doomed lol.
And america is having one of it's coldest winters in history.
Im not seeing this epic global warming :o

Pirate88179

Quote from: tinman on January 25, 2014, 12:15:55 AM
From CSIRO.
Quote: Australian annual average daily mean temperatures showed little change from 1910 to 1950 but have progressively warmed since, increasing by 0.9 °C from 1910 to 2011.

Wow-less than 1 *C over the last 100 year's-were doomed lol.
And america is having one of it's coldest winters in history.
Im not seeing this epic global warming :o

Exactly right.  Since the earth has been around for millions of years before we got here and kept records, keeping records for the past 200 years is not a good method for extrapolating any real predictions.   It is very cold here in the US now, and these idiots that claimed "global warming", are now claiming "climate change".  To me, that is like claiming..."weather".

It is just a way for the UN to tax all world citizens.  Where will all of this money go?  Who knows but, since man can not cause warming or cooling of the planet, rest assured that this money will go to other "worthy" causes.  I would rather keep my money.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: Marsing on January 24, 2014, 09:23:17 PM
hi.  j_lindgaard1
how many Bessler's wheel exactly ?
if Bessler's wheel have 143 drawings, less or more, could you please provide link that show all Bessler's wheel drawings ?

thank you

Marsing,
  Here is a link to besslerwiki. There are 2 different motions that Bessler used. One is Mt 127 or any drawing where water is siphoned directly across the hub. The other motion is like Mt 27. The clue for Mt 27 is found in Mt 26 and Bessler's Poetica Apologia, http://besslerwheel.com/writings/apologia.html, where he wrote "A wheel appears - is it really a wheel, for it does not have a normal rim."
The reason it is not really a rim is because it is a channel as describe by "E" in Mt's 26 & 27.

Jim

edited to add; a pic of where I'm at. I have another set I can assemble. May do that and see if I can't get Mt 127 to work. With 4 bellows it would be easier to have working.
  Cross-bar
cross-bar (noun) a structural member that crosses other elements; two perpendular beams crossing at the axis; lazy tongs
1.a "If I arrange to have just one cross-bar in my machine, it revolves very slowly, just as if it can hardly turn itself at all, but, on the contrary, when I arrange several bars, pulleys and weights, the machine can revolve much faster." AP 340 Collins translation

What this reminds of in a way is a rotary engine that they use on a plane. The engine rotates and not the crank shaft. It what allows for the engines to cool themselves. With 8 levers and pulleys, there would always be as a minimum 2 bellows that are performing work. # would be the usual force but this would explain why the wheel would slow and then rotate more quickly.
And by placing a pendulum which can be used as a governor could allow for a more even rotational velocity of the wheel.  :D