Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GEM = God's Electricity Multiplier

Started by that_prophet, February 06, 2014, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that_prophet

Ok, let us lock at some simple logic,
If we added 10 mini-pulleys, then we would have a return of 1000 units of AC electricity,
For every rotation of the large drive pulley, and DC motor,
Which takes extremely small amounts of DC electricity to turn,
Mostly all voltage = pressure, + practically no current,(just a spark) = low wattage
And because you have 1000 units of AC electricity converting into DC electricity,
Which is going back into your full wave bridge rectifier, (massive amounts)
So each rotation of the AC motors/generators must be taking practically zero torque,
If you started the big wheel rotating by hand, just a 1/4 turn
that would produce 250 units of AC electricity, plenty to start this free energy machine running

(PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE FIND A FREE MIXED SIGNAL CIRCUIT SIMULATOR)
(that is easy to use + has pre-made motor circuits in it )

just look at the gaining of the power to go 20 feet up a very steep hill
every time I drove uphill fast,(large wheel) + then downhill slow,(mini-wheel)
at this website http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

Artoj

Here is my quick and cursory analysis, I hope this helps, regards Arto.

TinselKoala

@Artoj: A nice analysis, but you will never convince the OP that his system is futile. Please read the sections on his website where he describes his history and you will perhaps begin to understand why he cannot be convinced that this Idee Fixe is unworkable. He has been posting the exact same thing here in multiple threads for years and has seen many such analyses as yours, and no amount of reasoning and calculation, or even experimentation, can shake his faith.

vineet_kiran

Quote from: Artoj on March 26, 2015, 06:01:16 PM
Here is my quick and cursory analysis, I hope this helps, regards Arto.

Very nice analysis.  Sometimes back I had thought of using a fat (very thick belt) instead of normal belt.  I have shown the sketch in attachment.  Please let me know will it have any advantage.

Artoj

Hi Vineet
I will not normally analyze every thing that passes my purview, but I thought this might be interesting just to show a sightly different way of approaching a problem, even though to me it was very straight forward without any figures necessary. I deemed it another exercise for my personal learning and recreation. Please if anybody else has other problems that need some solutions, I would appreciate a paid hourly rate for each solution, these are not quick scribbles on napkins. 

Thanks Regards Arto.