Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

800w 400 rpm 60 hz 120v permanent generator

Started by TommeyLReed, February 19, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

I also agree, lead acid batteries are good enough and will take different charges, unlike other batteries.

The off the grid system will work now matter what, but it's not unlimited energy like our power companies.

One thing is clear, what happens when the power goes out for days, run a Lowes or Home Depot inefficient 5kw gas sucking junk, or a system that could run days on a single gallon of fuel for a average of 1kw per hour at 12 hr per day.

I have 800 watts of solar panels that can add to the charging, and if you have wind then that would also help.

This is not magic, it's a proven fact that the Prius used this same type of system and also Trans use diesel electric due to the efficiency of 4:1 miles per ton verses trucks  MPG.

Let's not forget you can use cooking oils to run in a diesel engine, all you have to do is pre-heat and filter out the junk. 

Tom

Liberty

Quote from: TommeyLReed on February 22, 2014, 01:56:41 PM
I also agree, lead acid batteries are good enough and will take different charges, unlike other batteries.

The off the grid system will work now matter what, but it's not unlimited energy like our power companies.

One thing is clear, what happens when the power goes out for days, run a Lowes or Home Depot inefficient 5kw gas sucking junk, or a system that could run days on a single gallon of fuel for a average of 1kw per hour at 12 hr per day.

I have 800 watts of solar panels that can add to the charging, and if you have wind then that would also help.

This is not magic, it's a proven fact that the Prius used this same type of system and also Trans use diesel electric due to the efficiency of 4:1 miles per ton verses trucks  MPG.

Let's not forget you can use cooking oils to run in a diesel engine, all you have to do is pre-heat and filter out the junk. 

Tom

If you use grid tie inverters, you may be able to use them with your generator output.  If you don't have a generator output for a "grid" signal, I think you can use a sine wave ups that starts on battery, then run the output of the UPS through a transformer: 120v to 240 with center tap.  You can use the output of each half of the 240v output for each grid tie inverter to simulate a grid signal of 240v with neutral (center tap).  The voltage needs to be around 120v for each grid tie, to be able to turn on both of the the grid tie inverters.  You may need an AVR (automatic voltage regulator transformer) to keep the grid tie voltage down so the UPS accept the grid tie output and will run off of the grid tie unit's power.  Your house may need AVR transformers also, to make sure the voltage during light loads, stays near 120v so as to not damage devices in the house.  Just an idea I have kicked around, that is untested. 

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

MarkE

Quote from: TommeyLReed on February 22, 2014, 01:56:41 PM

Tom
Diesel is good particularly if you insure that you run at least 25% capacity.  Otherwise be sure to change the oil frequently as it will build up acid.