Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on July 03, 2014, 01:43:35 PM
Well
I did have a nice Chat with Aurora as well as Bill....

The entire conversation was about testing the claim ,they are very receptive and open to
serious investigation of the claim by qualified individuals .[at their facility].

No problem.

More to come.

Thx
Chet

Did you ask them the really hard questions:

Do you have, at the present time right now, a real operating device that works as you claim and that could be demonstrated today, to do something like charge up a battery with no external power input? Do you have, at the present time right now, a scooter that looks like the one in the photo, that can be driven around for 4 hours, say, (carrying Bill's weight)  and finish up with more charge on the battery than it started with?

Or do you merely "plan" to have such devices ready by the promised dates given in the website?

I would be really curious to hear or read their exact replies to specific questions like these.

ramset

Tinsel
It is in the works ,as a rule I don't do interrogations ,no one has to raise the  hand and place it on the Bible before they speak.

Oh and No "Biker talk" ...not really concerned if the tech goes into wristwatches tricycles or
Pogo sticks...

Just that it "do what it do",   And Bill says It do..

and will allow a proper test [being arranged].

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh

Chet:

I hate to sound harsh but you are setting yourself up for a fail already.  Remember the supposed movie of the magic resonating water-heating spoons?

This is not diplomacy, you don't have to be a Henry K.  My advice is to just ask straight questions and report what transpires.  Then decide if any effort is worth it.  Why should somebody travel who knows how far to experience yet another "free energy semi-improvised theater?"  Like a Yildiz "motor" demo or did you see Erron's "cop 20" teaser video for the big tech conference?  (Save up for the DVD!)

Break the cycle..... please.

MileHigh

ramset

MH
The task is just not that complicated ,I don't need to upset the cart with unnecessary
dialogue about irrelevant history or other queries .

Just a very specific test protocol will be Discussed,  resulting in the ability to do a fair and honest evaluation of the collected data .

Its a 100 watt DUT which will be compared exhaustively against a well documented baseline .

the results will be self evident.,and to be perfectly honest this data will be Very valuable and useful ..................
Also ,
To be clear, No one has the time to waste on anything less than a fair and honest protocol
so as to leave no Doubt  to the authenticity of the claim ,which in this case will be very easy to do.

Almost as simple as a stop watch and a toaster...with a few calibrations to qualify.

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh