Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on July 01, 2014, 06:57:57 PM
Well you may be right about the trademark thing.  I'm no expert on that but didn't think it was anything to be concerned about.   However I take exception to you saying it is an "incontrovertible fact that his claims concerning collecting free energy are false."   That is very disputable.   What proof do you have that his claims are false?   Have you even had your hands on any of his SmartPak devices?   Done tests on them?   I say you are simply doing what you usually do and say it's false knowing most of the time you will be right.   If I'm wrong let's see your incontrovertible proof that his claims are false.

I'll tell you what. YOU go ahead and buy a SmartPak from Aurora. Have it drop-shipped to me, and I'll put it through a battery of tests (no pun intended) and send it back to you. If it works as advertised, you win (and so does everyone else including me) and the testing will be free.  If it does NOT work as advertised, you can return it to Bill for a full refund, but I'll send you an invoice for my testing. 
And if you or I do not receive what you've paid for in a reasonable time.... then there may be other recourse available.

ramset

Tinsel
I like that .....or some variation !

We shall see?

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: e2matrix on July 01, 2014, 06:57:57 PM
Well you may be right about the trademark thing.  I'm no expert on that but didn't think it was anything to be concerned about.   However I take exception to you saying it is an "incontrovertible fact that his claims concerning collecting free energy are false."   That is very disputable.   What proof do you have that his claims are false?   Have you even had your hands on any of his SmartPak devices?   Done tests on them?   I say you are simply doing what you usually do and say it's false knowing most of the time you will be right.   If I'm wrong let's see your incontrovertible proof that his claims are false.
I have on my side the mountain of evidence that the First Principles are correct.  Bill Alek offers zero documentation of ANY exception.  That's: point, set, and match.

Pirate88179

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 01, 2014, 08:09:35 PM
I'll tell you what. YOU go ahead and buy a SmartPak from Aurora. Have it drop-shipped to me, and I'll put it through a battery of tests (no pun intended) and send it back to you. If it works as advertised, you win (and so does everyone else including me) and the testing will be free.  If it does NOT work as advertised, you can return it to Bill for a full refund, but I'll send you an invoice for my testing. 
And if you or I do not receive what you've paid for in a reasonable time.... then there may be other recourse available.

That sounds very fair to me.  All questions answered one way or the other.

On the other hand, TK you are still owed a $100 donation to a no kill animal shelter by that gravity wheel guy so...trust but verify.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

e2matrix

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 01, 2014, 08:09:35 PM

I'm not 100% convinced Bill will have the 'never plug in' battery charger in the near future or ever but I'm willing to wait and see without saying it's not possible.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because I know he is an  engineer with good credentials and has been at this concept a long time.  I don't believe we as a human race know everything there is to know at this point in time.  I think there are still new things to be discovered that will break old paradigms and some laws of science.  My casual interest in Bills charger is not because it's a good free energy device but because it would be unique.  Right now with the price he has on his basic charger one can get solar cells that will put out more than 20 amps @ 12 volts for less money.  So as long as there is Sun you would get more for your battery charging money with solar.   

If I did buy one I think I'm capable of testing a battery charger myself.  After all I've got 4 Oscilloscopes including a 400 MHz digital Phillips, 2 digital Fluke meters along with other ones (unlike the cheapy Harbor Freight looking ones you seem to always show TK - although I know you have other decent equipment - why no quality meters?), a frequency counter, digital function generators and so on although I'm sure one could come up with some good tests that wouldn't even need all that equipment.  I'm not considering buying one but I won't close the door on this idea.  I just wish some others here could see there are infinite possibilities and we have barely scratched the surface ....  think about where things were just 50 years ago.  Most people know about or have a smartphone (calling them smartphone barely hints at what they really are - a high powered multicore CPU hand held voice or touch controlled computer with billions of bytes of storage and mutliple long distance audio and visual communication capabilities and mutliple sensors including gloabal positioning, magnetometer, accelerometer, compass, proximity sensor,ambient light sensor, gyroscope, barometer, visual recorder and temperature sensor to name a few - sort of like a Star Trek Tricorder telecommunicator combined all in a 5 ounce hand held package :) ).  I'm quite sure scientists 40 or 50 years ago would have said some of the things a smartphone can do would be impossible.   Could they have even dreamed it would be possible?  Think 100 years ago what scientists would have thought about you if you gave them the complete description of a smartphone.