Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

To those making a FLAP about the word "Jetson" on the scooter you are wrong.   Firstly it does not say Jetsons which was always the name in the TV series and it does not even use the same FONT.   It only says Jetson in a completely different style of writing or font.   Does TBS own the word "Jetson" ?   I seriously doubt it and they will never bother Auroratek unless of course they start raking in billions at which time you might get some greedy corporate lawyers involved.   
You can say all the bad things you want about Bill but who are you to judge him?   It seems Bill has a rather impressive resume if you bothered to look beyond his esoteric interests you seem so focused on.   I'm fairly certain his only reason for looking at some of those esoteric things were part of getting involved with Aurora Light.   
Some thing you may have missed about Bill Alek:  " in addition to 25 years work experience in embedded electrical, computer hardware and software engineering, Bill has worked as a Senior Engineer at several large companies, including Boeing."
What are your qualifications Mark?   

ACG

Quote from: e2matrix on July 01, 2014, 12:00:42 PM
To those making a FLAP about the word "Jetson" on the scooter you are wrong.   Firstly it does not say Jetsons which was always the name in the TV series and it does not even use the same FONT.   It only says Jetson in a completely different style of writing or font.   Does TBS own the word "Jetson" ?   I seriously doubt it and they will never bother Auroratek unless of course they start raking in billions at which time you might get some greedy corporate lawyers involved.   
You can say all the bad things you want about Bill but who are you to judge him?   It seems Bill has a rather impressive resume if you bothered to look beyond his esoteric interests you seem so focused on.   I'm fairly certain his only reason for looking at some of those esoteric things were part of getting involved with Aurora Light.   
Some thing you may have missed about Bill Alek:  " in addition to 25 years work experience in embedded electrical, computer hardware and software engineering, Bill has worked as a Senior Engineer at several large companies, including Boeing."

LOL, keep trying.

MarkE

Quote from: e2matrix on July 01, 2014, 12:00:42 PM
Dude, using sound alike or derived terms that an average person would confuse with trademarked material is an infringement of the trademark.  Dropping the "s" does not distinguish from TBS' trademarks.   TBS can at anytime act.  As a matter of protecting their trademark, they are compelled to act once they become aware of the infringement.  If you suffer the misconception that Bill's label:  "Jetson Scooter" is not infringing, write a letter to TBS legal and ask them.  By doing so you will both get an authoritative answer and force them to act against Bill's infringement.

Bill's taken what is not his and he is promoting guff.  Those are facts.  I have not alleged malice.  I leave it to others to evaluate the person committing the acts.  Bill may be a good firmware engineer.  That does not change the incontrovertible fact that his claims concerning collecting free energy are false.  It does not change the incontrovertible fact that he is infringing on TBS's trademarks.  It is conceivable that Bill doesn't understand trademarks any better than you do.  It is also conceivable, (I assert that it is very likely) that Bill has deluded himself with poorly designed and executed experiments.

I make my arguments based on verifiable evidence.  While I have a very nice CV, I do not use it to rely on authority for the positions I state.

e2matrix

Well you may be right about the trademark thing.  I'm no expert on that but didn't think it was anything to be concerned about.   However I take exception to you saying it is an "incontrovertible fact that his claims concerning collecting free energy are false."   That is very disputable.   What proof do you have that his claims are false?   Have you even had your hands on any of his SmartPak devices?   Done tests on them?   I say you are simply doing what you usually do and say it's false knowing most of the time you will be right.   If I'm wrong let's see your incontrovertible proof that his claims are false.

MileHigh

I think this guy would just buy the bike from the real supplier and peel off the original decals and then stick on his own.  So he is an 'unofficial' reseller.  I also think that he did a drive-by on the picture and simply Photoshopped it.

What a wonderful world.

And I laugh at the "Dollar Store" build quality of the bike.  It's a joke.  The bottom feeder in the market.  You could probably buy those bikes for like $200 if you were high volume and legit.  Then sell it at chain stores one level below Walmart for $395, or whatever you think the magic price point is.