Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Mark E
From that performance criteria a qualification test can be devised.
-------------------------------------------

WOW !!

How about That....

Nothing "ODD" at all about that is there?

thank you
Chet

enjoy the rest of your weekend...[My work Weeks don't have ends...and I love it that way]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

icarus

Ok guys, let's get back to the facts: in this Bill's page (2006) I think there's some clue about operation theory of its system with the use of Perrault's valves.

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartPAK_xPOD/SmartPAK_xPOD.htm

and here another fundamental Bill's document:

http://solidstate.um.ac.ir/parameters/solidstate/filemanager/William_Alek_-_How_to_Build_Solid-State_Electrical_Over-Unity_Devices_%28free_energy%29.pdf

Now we can discuss about something.

MileHigh

SmartPAK:  (from 2006)

QuoteSmartPAK is the world's first all solid-state Radiant Energy Management System that collects radiant energy as excess electrical energy. It provides a "standard" platform for experimenters, researchers, and developers to do energy-related practical applications, experiments, and perform exploration of the Radiant Energy phenomena. The theory of operation is based on the difference of energy between magnetization / demagnetization cycles of a transformer / Perreault Valve Head Assembly, which is called an xPOD Head Assembly. It has been discovered EXCESS energy is released during the demagnetization portion of the cycle using a suitable xPOD Head Assembly. The SmartPAK system is specially designed to measure, collect, and store this excess energy for later use.

It's 2014 now and the text above is the usual nonsensical idiocy.  Sorry to be so harsh but what I am saying is absolutely true.

This reminds me of the Bob Boyce "hex controller."  When Bob Boyce discusses electronics and serves up a totally incomprehensible word salad that means nothing.  I challenged him on a word salad posting once and he ran away.

I attached a graphic from the pdf and it's more nonsensical junk.

Chet:  Almost certainly Bill is reading this thread.  He sees that very technical people like TK and Mark E are involved.  He knows that he doesn't stand a chance to pitch his BS to them.  Don't let yourself become a pawn.  If you and someone else are going to visit this guy or whatever, go in with a mutually-agreed upon document that describes exactly what is supposed to transpire and what tests are going to be made.  Share the document right here in this thread before you pursue whatever it is you are going to pursue with Bill Alek.

Why are you even discussing supercaps?  Any ordinary battery could charge a supercap hundreds of times or more.  I can't imagine a viable test being done with supercaps.  You disagree?  Let's see what is in the suggested publicly shared test protocol document.

Produce the mutually agreed upon document before you visit this guy or whatever you are going to do.  Don't walk in there with everything verbally agreed upon because you will likely be snowed over by Bill with stories of excuses and setbacks and changes and lies.

Also, assuming something goes wrong and Bill falls flat on his face then have the guts to report the bad news in all its glory.  To the best of my knowledge you never said anything about that ridiculous "resonating spoons" guy when it all fell apart.

MileHigh

MarkE

Quote from: icarus on July 06, 2014, 10:20:38 AM
Ok guys, let's get back to the facts: in this Bill's page (2006) I think there's some clue about operation theory of its system with the use of Perrault's valves.

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartPAK_xPOD/SmartPAK_xPOD.htm

and here another fundamental Bill's document:

http://solidstate.um.ac.ir/parameters/solidstate/filemanager/William_Alek_-_How_to_Build_Solid-State_Electrical_Over-Unity_Devices_%28free_energy%29.pdf

Now we can discuss about something.
He thinks that he can configure a transformer to become a free energy machine.   He is very confused.

MileHigh

Here is a damning clip of Bill Alek if there ever was one:

"Bill Alek's Free Energy Carbon-Arc Device"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKfebTL2iiY

He says, "You just turn the handle and it collects static electricity from the air."

That is a totally incorrect statement by Bill.  So Bill doesn't even know how a Whimshurst machine works.

Then, later in the clip, he makes the absolutely laughable and outrageous claim that his setup is a fusion energy device.

Chet:  I am satisfied that Bill has been qualified.  This whole thing is junk and you are chasing after this guy because he downloaded some pictures from the web site of a cheap bike manufacturer and photoshopped the images.  He has nothing, and I mean nothing.

MileHigh